So Happy with my Beautiful New/old Nose! - Boise

I had a snowboarding accident about 5 years ago...

I had a snowboarding accident about 5 years ago leaving me with a large uneven hump which made me look like I had a hook nose. It really bothered me and messed with my self esteem. I recently started working in a profession where I have to have my hair back and out of my face which really made me feel like all the attention was on my ugly nose. That's when I decided to finally go through with it.

The doctor made my nose look better then before. I ended up needing closed rhinoplasty which is less invasive. All he did was smooth the hump and it made my nose look perfectly straight from the side. Nothing was done to the tip. It looks perfect, natural and beautiful, but the change is subtle enough that no one can tell I got a nose job. Everyone just keeps telling me how good I look, and asking what I changed.

Cons- I had to take a week off work. The nose cast was on for 7 days. Not as painful as I though though, I only needed my norco for 3 days. I was up and about once I was off the pain pills.

Overall I had a great experience and I would do it all over again in a heart beat. It's only been 3 weeks since my surgery and all the bruising is completely gone( I was able to cover it up with make up after a week), majority of the swelling it gone too(I would say 85%).

Thank you so much for posting this. My daughter is scheduled to have rhinoplasty by the same doctor and I have been so nervous reading all the comments by everyone. I cannot tell you how much better I feel now. Thanks again!!!
Hi Sandy, Would you be willing to share your daughter's experience with Dr. Garner? I am looking at using him for rhinoplasty and would like to know others' experiences.

Thanks!

I'm glad you had such a positive experience with your rhinoplasty. If you're willing to share, before and after photos really help others deciding on a similar procedure.

Boise Facial Plastic Surgeon

Listened well and did exactly what I wanted. Very caring and explained what to expect. He is a perfectionist, and that's what you want when someone is altering your face.