Rhinoplasty Gone Bad - Boise, ID

Very kind, but we did not discuss procedure enough...

Very kind, but we did not discuss procedure enough. When finished, I had a huge hole in my septum and am left with a crease in my lip and changes in facial animation. My septi muscle was cut and I believe my levator labii superioris alaeque nasi muscle as also cut in addition, my nasal spine was shaved down. All this and none of it by my request. I just wanted a small hump off my nose and the tip trimmed. As a result, my face looks terribly sunken due to cut muscles. I have tried to talk to him but he denies all of this and says it must be due to something else. I don't think he means to do this, as he is a very kind man, I just think he tries to suit the needs of the customer without having read up on what to do and not to do. I am currently seeking help to fix this, I just don't have the money to invest so it has been a very depressing and exhausting 5 years.
Boise Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! You might want to check out RealSelf's Revision Rhinoplasty community here. Perhaps insurance could help with some of the cost?
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I hope you're able to get this fixed to your liking. Please keep us updated if you find the right doctor that can help you.