Had Zeltiq Yesterday - Irvine, CA

I had my first zeltiq treatment yesterday. The...

I had my first zeltiq treatment yesterday. The doctor told me it would be better if I used a large applicator on my right and left sides of my lower abdomen. i did as he asked but now I am worried that my upper abdomen will look huge?? I am hoping it will all balance out. The first 8-10 minutes were very uncomfortable and then I went numb. Now my belly is very sensitive and still a bit numb as I can't feel much unless I bump my belly and then it actually hurts. I do have some bruising as well. I am so hoping this will work for me. I was told I can expect to lose 25% in both my right and left sides of my tummy :) I have 3 children and I am in fairly good shape with a belly that refuses to go away with exercise.

Its now been 5 days since my Zeltiq procedure. My...

Its now been 5 days since my Zeltiq procedure. My tummy is still numb and its driving me crazy. I have no feeling on my lower abdomen and my tummy is twice as big as it was before the treatment. Has anyone else gone through this? I am hoping it goes away soon. Its even painful at times. I also have a lot of bruising.

It's now been a few months since my procudure and...

It's now been a few months since my procudure and all I can say is "wow" My tummy has not been this flat in years. I will need one more treatment on upper and lower abs for final results but I already feel I got my money's worth!!

had liposuction because Zeltiq did nothing for me....waste of money.

I had liposuction because Zeltiq/cool sculpting did not work for me. Happy with my lipo results.
Total Dermatology

From what I have read CS seems to work best on flanks/back area instead of abs
Hi, may i ask why it didn't work? You didn't see any changes in waist measurements or lbs? I am getting this done in Oct but my abs are pretty flat. I have maybe an 1 and a half inches. Your abs look great after lipo :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

wraps are pointless and a waste of money..theyre the very same as wrapping a plaster around your finger tightly,getting it wet and removing the plaster,your finger is "thinner" but not because you lost fat... the same applies to wraps,after an hour you are the same as when you went in
This is inappropriate to use this site as a selling site for your product.
Obviously you don't know much about these wraps. Havnt done your research nor have you tried them. But that ok. To each it's own. Sorry for posting my info on here thought it would be a good way to help others. Thanks.
I tried 2 wraps...Waste of money
I am so happy this procedure worked for you. I will be honest... I havent seen anyone on here with a larger belly and I wasnt sure if it would work in that situation. I too have a larger belly from having 3 kids and have NOT been able to get rid of it!!! I just had my procedure done on 10/24/2012, with the large applicator on each side. I am hopeful now!! Thank you :)
hi there i had my coolsculpting procedure done 2 weeks ago. i know i have to be patient but if you don't mind me asking, when did you start noticing results? and do your pants and clothing fit you better now?

Wow, I can really see the difference. Are you doing anything else i.e. diet and exercise? Your results look amazing!

It's been a few months and I wanted to give my final thoughts on Zeltiq. I lost a total of 4 inches around my lower abdomen (I had the large app on my lower abs and the small app on my love handles). I no longer have muffin top and a pooch, which was my goal. It's not perfect, I still don't have the body of a supermodel, but it's much better and I felt like it was worth it. I'm too scared to have invasive surgery so for me, this was the best solution and I'm totally satisfied.
Wow you got great results!
I was not at all happy with the final results of Zeltiq. I feel it was too expensive for such little results. I got liposuction instead and finally got rid of the tummy. The funny thing is that the liposuction was cheaper and easier. LOL.
so are these pictures from after your liposuction? or after coolsculpting? i'm confused lol
No these pictures are from after cool sculpting. The risks with liposuction are just to much for me so i went with something less invasive sorry I havn't been on here for a long time. We moved and I finally remembered my password. I've completely learned new eating habits and nutrition and I no longer crash diet which i am very proud of! Here's an updated photo( the last one) after 7 months of clean eating (no crash dieting) working out religiously 5 days a week and enjoying life after 2 full treatments of cool sculpting!
I was not at all happy with my results so I did get tumescent liposuction. There was minimal risk since I was awake the whole time. It was not painful and I was able to drive myself home after the procedure (2 hour drive) I was sore for a few weeks and then my tummy was flat and it even tightened my loose skin :) It was $700 per area. I had upper and lower abs and love handles. Paid $2800 out the door.
lizakit - I'm looking forward to your updates! Magickmomma - CONGRATS!! You look great!! :)
It's been one week and I'm still swollen in belly. At least I hope this is swelling and not fat. Dr. said swelling is good because inflammation helps to break down the fat cells.
Thank you for your reply. It's working then. Can't wait to see results.
question....How long did you have the lower belly swelling? I just hit my two week mark today for this area and feel like i have swelling. Thanks
Had abdomen done last week, sides done today.
I have not had any pain only numbness. I hope it worked! Maybe pain is a good thing. My abdomen did swell pretty bad. My sides have bruised but don't hurt. If this works it's the easiest cosmetic procedure you can do! Cost $750 per area treated in Dallas. I Saved %10 for paying all in advance.
Seems like 3 weeks is the magic time window for most who've had pain? When does your post get the upgrade to "worth it" ? :) Congrats...
Just posted my after pics :)
So it's been around 3 weeks since my zeltiq procedure. The pins and needles pain is gone and so is the swelling. My abdomen is still numb but I can live with that. My pants are starting to fall down already so I assume it's starting to work. I can't wait to see the final result in another month :)
oops sorry disregard my question..just read this. Thanks