Had Zeltiq Yesterday - Irvine, CA

I had my first zeltiq treatment yesterday. The...

I had my first zeltiq treatment yesterday. The doctor told me it would be better if I used a large applicator on my right and left sides of my lower abdomen. i did as he asked but now I am worried that my upper abdomen will look huge?? I am hoping it will all balance out. The first 8-10 minutes were very uncomfortable and then I went numb. Now my belly is very sensitive and still a bit numb as I can't feel much unless I bump my belly and then it actually hurts. I do have some bruising as well. I am so hoping this will work for me. I was told I can expect to lose 25% in both my right and left sides of my tummy :) I have 3 children and I am in fairly good shape with a belly that refuses to go away with exercise.

Its now been 5 days since my Zeltiq procedure. My...

Its now been 5 days since my Zeltiq procedure. My tummy is still numb and its driving me crazy. I have no feeling on my lower abdomen and my tummy is twice as big as it was before the treatment. Has anyone else gone through this? I am hoping it goes away soon. Its even painful at times. I also have a lot of bruising.

It's now been a few months since my procudure and...

It's now been a few months since my procudure and all I can say is "wow" My tummy has not been this flat in years. I will need one more treatment on upper and lower abs for final results but I already feel I got my money's worth!!
Total Dermatology

I am so happy this procedure worked for you. I will be honest... I havent seen anyone on here with a larger belly and I wasnt sure if it would work in that situation. I too have a larger belly from having 3 kids and have NOT been able to get rid of it!!! I just had my procedure done on 10/24/2012, with the large applicator on each side. I am hopeful now!! Thank you :)
hi there i had my coolsculpting procedure done 2 weeks ago. i know i have to be patient but if you don't mind me asking, when did you start noticing results? and do your pants and clothing fit you better now?

Wow, I can really see the difference. Are you doing anything else i.e. diet and exercise? Your results look amazing!

It's been a few months and I wanted to give my final thoughts on Zeltiq. I lost a total of 4 inches around my lower abdomen (I had the large app on my lower abs and the small app on my love handles). I no longer have muffin top and a pooch, which was my goal. It's not perfect, I still don't have the body of a supermodel, but it's much better and I felt like it was worth it. I'm too scared to have invasive surgery so for me, this was the best solution and I'm totally satisfied.
Wow you got great results!
I was not at all happy with the final results of Zeltiq. I feel it was too expensive for such little results. I got liposuction instead and finally got rid of the tummy. The funny thing is that the liposuction was cheaper and easier. LOL.
so are these pictures from after your liposuction? or after coolsculpting? i'm confused lol
lizakit - I'm looking forward to your updates! Magickmomma - CONGRATS!! You look great!! :)
It's been one week and I'm still swollen in belly. At least I hope this is swelling and not fat. Dr. said swelling is good because inflammation helps to break down the fat cells.
Thank you for your reply. It's working then. Can't wait to see results.
question....How long did you have the lower belly swelling? I just hit my two week mark today for this area and feel like i have swelling. Thanks
Had abdomen done last week, sides done today.
I have not had any pain only numbness. I hope it worked! Maybe pain is a good thing. My abdomen did swell pretty bad. My sides have bruised but don't hurt. If this works it's the easiest cosmetic procedure you can do! Cost $750 per area treated in Dallas. I Saved %10 for paying all in advance.
Seems like 3 weeks is the magic time window for most who've had pain? When does your post get the upgrade to "worth it" ? :) Congrats...
Just posted my after pics :)
So it's been around 3 weeks since my zeltiq procedure. The pins and needles pain is gone and so is the swelling. My abdomen is still numb but I can live with that. My pants are starting to fall down already so I assume it's starting to work. I can't wait to see the final result in another month :)
oops sorry disregard my question..just read this. Thanks
Ok. So I am starting to feel better now. I still have swelling but am starting to get feeling back in my abdomen and the shooting pains are starting to ease up a bit :)
I woke up a couple of times a night, too. And I had to wear Accents (fake spanx ) to fit into pants and it helped a little, but by the end of the day the shooting/electric/tingly pain was pretty annoying. Try Tylenol or a topical cream (I used my hubbies non-menthol sports cream stick Activ-On) My doc said no anti-inflammatory (Aleve) because you want the swelling process. Not sure why. I took a Benedryl last night and slept like a baby. I'm on Day 8 and I feel MUCH better.
wear a compression garment like spanx to keep the swelling down. When I got back feeling, I was in a lot of pain for at least a week. The compression garment and neurontin helped with that
I still have no feeling but I am getting intense shooting pains that are keeping me awake at night:( Did you go through that as well?
I had Coolsculpting done a week ago today on my love handles (small applicators) and lower abdomen (large applicator). My sides don't bother me a bit but my lower abdomen is SO swollen and SO tender and I can hardly sleep and forget about wearing pants! The girls in the office had it done and said the lower ab is super sensitive because lots of nerve endings there. Your photo looks exactly like me! Can't wait to see the results.
I am excited to see the results but am concerned about the shooting pains I am getting. I am having trouble sleeping because of the pains. I hope it goes away soon. Are you getting the same kind of pain?