Three Months After and No Results - Boise, ID

I paid 1750.00 in Boise, ID and no results after...

I paid 1750.00 in Boise, ID and no results after three months. It was very painful. I was extremely upset after and nurse had told me we could give me drugs so I wouldn't feel anything, but I lived an hour away and we need to call and ask for a ride, you would of thought they could have mentioned that when I purchased the package. The machine kept messing up and not working properly which too longer and the nurse was very upset about it. There were placing on my tummy that it just WOULD NOT work. And then it would beep and stop. after about 200 times the pain was a lot to bare. We then turned the dial down to a one which is probably why I see NO results. It would have been nice to know about the pain, drugs and needing a ride before hand. I would not recommend the derm where I had this done or the procedure to anyone unless they want to waste money and time.

Dr Lindie Borton, Derm

Didnt inform me prior to produre about possible needind drugs to help with pain. Time sucked on their behalf. No follow up check up. Asked me to come back in 6 months that was it.

Sorry to hear you had such a poor experience. :-/ That is a considerable amount of money to spend and not see results. Do you mind me asking what the main concerns were that you were hoping it would help with?