32 Years of Being Unproportioned : Big Mid Area, No Butt and Long Skinny Legs - Boise, ID

I had smart lip today on my ABS, love handles and...

I had smart lip today on my ABS, love handles and flanks. 2.5 liters was taken out. Prior to my procedure I weighed149 and my height is 5'7''. It's been 6 hours, I feel awesome and have taken zero pain pills. I did this because I have a hard time w clothes and didn't feel confident about my body. I have long skinny legs, a flat butt and a large mid.

The only con is it is difficult to change my bandages and the leaking is annoying. I was made aware of these things prior to my procedure. I will load before pics with day 2 pics tomorrow. I thought I would post my experience because I viewed experiences on here prior to making my decision to do this.

Day 2 - I still feel really good, just sore as if...

Day 2 - I still feel really good, just sore as if I worked out. I was pleased they told me before I left my groin area would retain fluid and become purple or I would have freaked. Dr. Kerr called me before I went to bed to see how I was and if I had any questions. I took a quick shower but the leaking has almost completely stopped already. So far all good not much bruising besides my groin area.
Dr. Kerr

My experiences with Silk Touch Medspa have always been great. Dr. Kerr does procedures daily so I knew my experience would be great. Many people told me I could get it cheaper but I feel like my body is more important than a discounted price.