Breast Reduction from Hell - Boise, ID

Doctor had a rushed and rude bedside manner. There...

Doctor had a rushed and rude bedside manner. There was confusion after my surgery as to my after care and things were not all done right. No lipo done to even out the upper body (dog ears) and when I asked about it he simply told me "lose weight". Would never go to him again for anything. I wish I had searched around more before going to him.
I hope you did not have post surgical infections. I did with this doctor after my B/R and nearly died. I was in emergency twice, had IV antibiotics, and was on a wound vac for nearly four months plus I had to do "Diving Treatments" in order for the wounds to heal. It is 1.5 years hence and my scars are still big and bright pink. My breasts are one size different and a mess. This is just sad for us. I have a friend who had the same thing happen to her with this doctor, and she went in letting them know she was a paralegal who worked for a very good attorney. This doctor needs to retire and stop cutting.
So sorry to hear about your bad experience with your PS. You answered your own question you should have done more research, but what is done is done. Now you need to focus on taking the steps to rectify this situation. Call his office and see if he is willing to take with you about the necessary steps that will correct your BR if not then you have no choice but to report him to the Board. Remember you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I hope you will get the answers and treatment you deserve.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-