Breast Reduction from Hell - Boise, ID

Doctor had a rushed and rude bedside manner. There...

Doctor had a rushed and rude bedside manner. There was confusion after my surgery as to my after care and things were not all done right. No lipo done to even out the upper body (dog ears) and when I asked about it he simply told me "lose weight". Would never go to him again for anything. I wish I had searched around more before going to him.
Boise Plastic Surgeon

So sorry to hear about your bad experience with your PS. You answered your own question you should have done more research, but what is done is done. Now you need to focus on taking the steps to rectify this situation. Call his office and see if he is willing to take with you about the necessary steps that will correct your BR if not then you have no choice but to report him to the Board. Remember you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I hope you will get the answers and treatment you deserve.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Luckily I met a lady that on Realself who reffered her doctor and I had plenty of time to get a second opinion since my insurance denied me the first time around!!! Hope you heal ok keep calling there office thats there job turn them in to the Board!! Go out and post reviews on his website on how he treated you
I am so sorry that you had to go through this. I hope that you heal well.