I'm Having a Mommy Make over Next Friday .. - Colombia, CO

I'm having a full mommy make over next friday , i...

I'm having a full mommy make over next friday , i have 2 kids and I'm done having kids . i am so unhappy with my belly , before my kids i was a size small weighted 120 pounds and now I'm an extra large and i weight 175 pounds, i want to be ready for the summer and finally wear a bikini again i had 2 c sections so my belly is really deformed .im still young and i want to look good again .i m sad cuz I'm leaving my babies . I'm going to see doctor felipe amaya , he looks grab and sound great all his pics show an excellent job .
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You're just a few days away. Are you in Columbia now?
not yet . my flights leave at 6am , but is snowing now so i don't know whats gonna happen now :/
Post some pics sweetie...we all looked unattactive at some point...it is why we are here sharing

My pre op pics

Congrats! Howd it go? Praying for your recovery... happy healing
Every went well , but im in so much pain , is hard to breath because of the brear implants
Wooohoo, tomorrow's the big day! Good luck and post an update as soon as you can! Happy healing hun.

One day after surgery

You ladies are making me second guess if Dr Amaya is the right doctor. Are you guys taking it easy? You both are home, so what now? You have to find another doctor to check your procedures out?? I been trying to see if he is board certified but I'm not finding anything...
He's a great doctor but things do happen with any major surgery that's the chance you take. When you have multiple surgeries the chance for complications is also higher. I did have to find a surgeon in my area and it has cost me a lot of money but I had no choice if I wanted to live. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't have had all the surgeries at once it was too much for my body to handle at once.
He is a board certified doctor , this open wound is very common when u have a lift with implants i ve seen worse mine are actually getting better , i was probaby because i m right handed i did all my thingd with my right hand so i did a lot of moving

Almost 2 month post op

I feel great, i can see results now , i love my belly buttom looks sooo natural

2 months post op

Im so happy i have a waisr now . And its looking better everyday
How is your scar? Does he place it low and is it nice and straight?
Colombia Plastic Surgeon