I'm Having a Mommy Make over Next Friday .. - Colombia, CO

I'm having a full mommy make over next friday , i...

I'm having a full mommy make over next friday , i have 2 kids and I'm done having kids . i am so unhappy with my belly , before my kids i was a size small weighted 120 pounds and now I'm an extra large and i weight 175 pounds, i want to be ready for the summer and finally wear a bikini again i had 2 c sections so my belly is really deformed .im still young and i want to look good again .i m sad cuz I'm leaving my babies . I'm going to see doctor felipe amaya , he looks grab and sound great all his pics show an excellent job .

My pre op pics

One day after surgery

Almost 2 month post op

I feel great, i can see results now , i love my belly buttom looks sooo natural

2 months post op

Im so happy i have a waisr now . And its looking better everyday
dr felipe amaya

How is your scar? Does he place it low and is it nice and straight?
You ladies are making me second guess if Dr Amaya is the right doctor. Are you guys taking it easy? You both are home, so what now? You have to find another doctor to check your procedures out?? I been trying to see if he is board certified but I'm not finding anything...
He's a great doctor but things do happen with any major surgery that's the chance you take. When you have multiple surgeries the chance for complications is also higher. I did have to find a surgeon in my area and it has cost me a lot of money but I had no choice if I wanted to live. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't have had all the surgeries at once it was too much for my body to handle at once.
He is a board certified doctor , this open wound is very common when u have a lift with implants i ve seen worse mine are actually getting better , i was probaby because i m right handed i did all my thingd with my right hand so i did a lot of moving
Can you post pictures of the swelling??
Send me your email address
Where is your open wound at? I haven't seen many people have open wounds after a breast lift. I didn't realize it was common.
Yeah i read it on this blog , is under my beast . Not on the nipple
How did everything go? I'm interested in hearing about your experience in Colombia with Felipe.
Hi,, im still swollen cant walj straight yet , tummy tuck scar is healed nice but i have a open wound in my right breast . But he said is something superficial . Anyways my tummy looks very swollen i can see my new shape but is not flat yet . How long was your tummy swollen for ?
I'm actually still swollen. I wasn't really swollen at the beginning but now it's actually worse. Where is your open wound at? I had 2 open wounds on my breasts but they were my aerolas.
Are wearing the faja all the time ?? How long ago was your surgery?
Did you stay at the institute? What procedures did you specifically do?
Did you stay at the institute?
It will get better by day 4 it is turning point...you are looking good even with tbe swelling!
Congrats! Howd it go? Praying for your recovery... happy healing
Every went well , but im in so much pain , is hard to breath because of the brear implants
Oh girlie Im so sorry...try getting frozen peas in tbe bag and put one on each implant for thirty minutes on and the 30 off while you are awake...it helped me loads with the swelling from implants
Wooohoo, tomorrow's the big day! Good luck and post an update as soon as you can! Happy healing hun.
Thanks girl .. Im so nervous but this doctors are the best they have answers for all your concerns before u even ask . They know what to answer.
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You're just a few days away. Are you in Columbia now?
not yet . my flights leave at 6am , but is snowing now so i don't know whats gonna happen now :/
Post some pics sweetie...we all looked unattactive at some point...it is why we are here sharing
Thanks for sharing your story...good luck girlie...I had my MM in Jan 10 and am doing pretty good...my up and around doing little things etc...completely manageable pain wise...I had A TT, BL, BA...my suggestion is frozen peas in package to ice after your lift...it really helps with swelling...good luck and happy healing:)
Are u back ? Do you live in the states ?