Facial Fat Transfer #2 with Selphyl (Plasma) - Bogota, Colombia

Just had my 2nd transfer (1st transfer was 18...

Just had my 2nd transfer (1st transfer was 18 months ago). I am extremely pleased and must say that what I read here is true that the 2nd time around is less bruising and swelling.

My fat had lasted well over the 18 months, but I needed a touch-up and additional volume. I did a med-vacation and highly recommend Dr. M. He speaks English, completed a fellowship in Miami and was a P.S. on an "Extreme Makeover" type TV program here in Columbia.

Nice, professional, very talented - used here by many celebrities. I went through a medical tourism broker and the price above includes this.

Dr. Andres Mejia

See my comments above.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I have been researching this procedure ( fat graph with selphyl) to restore a facial assymetry due to overdose of hyaluronidase enzyme in my cheek. The medi vacation in Columbia sounds very appealing indeed! A year after your 2nd treatment, I wonder how are you doing now? Please feel free to pm me.

Thanks for posting, Whirlwind. Glad to hear it's gone well for you. Do you have any photos you can post? Selphyl is pretty new so I've never seen any before and after pics.