Eye Bags Suddenly Crept Up on Me!

Until just 12 months ago I did not have any eye...

until just 12 months ago I did not have any eye bags at all (I am mid-30). I Was quite proud of that
then suddenly WHAM!

Since I Was having a tummy tuck anyway, decided to have this done also. Hence, also why it is so cheap compared to having it done just on its own

Don't have any pics but will try and get it before the surgery day after tomorrow

happy so far

So I decided to give it sometime before I give my final review. After over 6 months of the operation I am still happy with the results. My under eye areas looks natural - as it did before these eye bags appeared and nobody can tell that I had an operation. Even I would not be able to tell that they have been operated on. I really should add pictures to the review and I will try :-)
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I have been very happy with most of the procedures I have done with Dr Juris. He is kind and honest. And more importantly he is very talented. I would happily recommend him to anyone for this procedure. Bogota is safe. The hospital that Dr Juris operats at is second to none. The high level of checks and balances they go through before and after the procedure is mind boggling! I doubt any other country's hospital goes through that many self-checks as Dr Juris' hospital.