I have two children, and I have a lot of loose skin in the midsection - Loved the Results - Salt Lake City, UT

I have two children, and I have a lot of loose...

I have two children, and I have a lot of loose skin in the midsection. I work out like crazy, and there was nothing that I could do. I absolutely love my results. The pics are immediate post. So, they are only going to get better

what was your doctor name

I am 60 and work out a lot...but my arms (even with good muscle) is beginning to get draipy like older people get...I'd like to tighten the skin on my arms....what do you think?

post some more recent pics please. :)

I am thinging on getting this done my belly is like your's was. Do you have any pic's after the 3 month's??
Exactly my thoughts awalk. Millions of people complain of fat loss and sagging faces so they now offer the procedure on places you would WANT to lose fat. Does anybody have any advice on how to get the fat BACK in the face naturally? I'm a victim.
I just posted this on another question. I was considering Thermage for tightening my face but was told(not by a doc) that it can actually melt the fat or plumpness out of your face. So, I am going in for face fillers. I have been told that they will plump the face and make it tighter just b/c there is additional volume under the skin. I will let you know how it goes....
Thermage adds volume by stimulating your natural collagen production
I had thermage, it did tighten skin some it also removed volume and its never returned...
No agree try it,,but ask what to expect and what is there policy if there is no improvment and you need another..Just make sure the promises they make are the same ones they ask you to sign and should be in writing.... These results are impressive,,I'd be curious to see a pic 6-12 months later... Find out what her settings were and ask what yours will be..And pictures of people they have performed at that office... If you have to get two you're at the price of a tummy tuck $5'500 that's been around forever and is a sure thing that lasts,,,not a new procedure or tip..
Hmm... I guess its easy to say if you dont have the problem!!! Im concidering.. cause at least its not as risky as abdominal surgery and its not as expensive as a lot of other possibilities!!!

I did it for skin on the face. The IPL, wonderful results. Skin tightenning, I did notice the first time that my deep wrinkles around the mouth, less deep. The second time, I haven't noticed an increase yet. I'm debating the third time. I don't regret attempting this.

Guess they finally admitted it could cause Fat loss on the face after ruining millions of womens face and started using it for this.....Geez... If only they had acknowledged it sooner many women would have been spared.... I wouldn't give this company a dime of my money even if my stomach was down to my knees out of Principle...
there is a different tip used for the body than the face, tips used for the body are deep contouring tips and even then you are only going to lose a minimal amount of superficial fat. Otherwise, the thermage company would be sitting on a gold mine if thermage could perform liposuction as well as tighten skin. If you had thermage its likely you were given the thermage brochure which shows examples of results some of which are subtle and some more dramatic, this tells a person of average intelligence that results may vary. With any procedure, if it is not performed correctly you can have complications, I have had thermage on my face and legs and had terrific results. I wasn't expecting a surgical result, instead I got lifting tightening and softening, I will definitely repeat the thermage procedure in the future.
I had thermage done yesterday on my lower tummy. I see immediate results. My skin is tighter and I fit better in my jeans. Can't wait to see what happens in 3 mos.
I'm in SLC, too. Where did you get it done?