Recovery Time

Can anyone provide feedback on the support...

Can anyone provide feedback on the support requirements for someone who has had a lower body lift and arm lift? I live alone and I'm not sure how much support I'll need. A friend is going to stay with me for the first 5 nights but, after that, I'll be alone. Will I be ok? Thanks, in advance, for any responses.

I'm new to this site and just realized I should...

I'm new to this site and just realized I should have posted this question under the Q&A section. I also wanted to revise my posting but it was too late, so I guess I'll just post it below and under the Q&A as well. I apologize for any confusion.
“What are the support requirements for someone who has had a lower body lift, breast lift/enhancement, and an extended arm lift all at the same time? I’ll be at the recovery center for the first two nights and a friend is going to stay with me for the following two or three nights but, after that, I'll be alone. Will I be ok? Also, any concerns about doing all those procedures at the same time? Thanks, in advance, for any responses.”

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Have you taken a look at the other Body Lift reviews in the community. They're very helpful and you'll probably find some good advice. If you find a review that fits your situation, you can always comment on the review or PM the community member. They're usually a very helpful community and don't mind answering questions.