The Minimum Result That Was Achieved Disappeared After 2 Days! - Bocholt, DE

Zoom is not worth a penny. The almost invisible...

Zoom is not worth a penny. The almost invisible result (25% peroxide 3 times 15 minutes) disappeared after 2 days. Today (the third day after the treatment) I'm back to square one. I had better results after using White Crest strips only 4 times. I have bleached my teeth before, with a different light and at a different office and it was beautiful aln the white colour lasted for months. Now, at a clinic in Bocholt, Germany with the Zoom it was a big disappointment. Never again, a big waste of money.
I'm sorry you had such a negative experience.  Did you experience any pain from the treatment?
:) I'm over it already haha. No I had no pain, but perhaps because I took an ibuprofen beforehand.
Ah, okay :).  Do you still feel like you got no results, or did the results improve over the next couple of days?
Betina

I made an appointment for laser bleaching months ago. Not untill I sat down in the chair and the procedure was about to start that the girl preforming it informed me that I wasn't going to get a laser bleaching but ZOOM, and that the results would be the same. Well, she was WRONG! I asked a few times and made clear that the reason I chose their clinic and drove 2 hours to get to it was the LASER. But this was according to her their ''laser''. I feel stupid for not walking out, but I had to do it before tuesday, and the waiting time at an other office I know uses Laser but is further away is 6 weeks. The clinic should have informed me about the impossibility of Laser, they had weeks but waited untill I sat in the chair.