Young at Heart and Now on Face - Boca Raton

My dr. used Scultra to add fulless to the volume...

My dr. used Scultra to add fulless to the volume loss I had from aging. I have used other fillers as well as Botox and this was a great xcombination as it works over the course of time, promoting collagen. It has made a big difference. The important thing to remeber is that it is not just the product but whjo woelds the needle! My doctor is proficient and knowledgeable with an extremely aesthetic eye! She has an aura of kindness and there is a bond of trust necessary between patient and doctor.

Dr. Laura Skellchock

Dr. is an expreienced, knowledgeable, proficient physican with an eye for balanced beauty and natural enhancement. She develops rapport and trust in a calming environment in which patient comfort is paramount.

you look good! And I do commend you for your good and helpful review. However, I don't think it was just sculptra that gave you the third look as I see things in the third pic that have nothing to do with sculptra, such as hairstyle, skin texture, eye lift, etc. or something to the eyes. Not sure what, but I do not believe sculptra can do all that. Now if it can or could, bring it on ---- I'd do it -- but I don;t think this is possible.
I agree! Looks like the third picture is a "several years" before pic.
You look great. I had also been in the search for a good sculptra doctor. I think I finally found somebody who delivers. I tried Rubinstein in Aventura and so far it's been great. I did get more volume on my temples and cheeks. The first session was not as dramatic but after the second one I really saw results. The only thing is that I had to wait a long time in the lobby before my session (wasn't too crazy about that) but he does take the time to listen to you as a patient and answer all questions. No complications of any kind with his sculptra injections. I was instructed to massage for 5 days, 5 times a day, for 5 minutes. He seems very caring, I'd recommend him for anybody looking for a sculptra doctor.

idnar16
I'd be happy to help you out; Erin is great! Tell her Diann Scott sent you, okay? Have fun!

Miami high was wondering who you had used in cooper city. I am in the hollywood area and after the doctor i had used for my fillers retired i have been unable to find anyone I would return to for a second visit. It has been most frustrating as well as expensive!!

679311anon,
Without a doubt, it's the hand that guides the beauty medicine that is key to the final work of art.

I wanted to follow up in case anyone is interested. In December I had Juvederm XL by a very artistic ARNP in Cooper City. She has a discerning eye and steady hand and is very serious in her approach towards my face. First, she put botox between my eyebrows.

I had some drooping besides the lips and she lifted them perfectly with the painless Juvederm (still haven't found a new Sculptra doc). Sorry I don't have a more close up picture, but it will last up to 1.6 yrs. I highly recommend her. She runs monthly specials. The staff is very friendly and it's a relaxing atmosphere too!

Diann

the after photo is well......a photo of a photo with lots of make up. An unfair comparrison.
Truthfully it is not A LOT of make-up ..just more that the before. However, make-up has nothing to do with having more fullness in the face...to improve the appearance under the eys and around the mouth. It's make-up- not putty ;-)
I think a lot of people get tired of patients wearing makeup in 'after' pictures. No, it is not 'putty', but it does obviously make the results seem more dramatic than they really are.
Just wanted to say you look amazing!
thanks so much...sorry for the delay...I never received the link to reply.
Couldn't agree more. It is definitely the person holding the needle rather than the product. Many of the stories on here knock Sculptra because the patients had a bad experience due to the doctors mis-informing them, not explaining and injecting the wrong areas. People need to find doctors who have a lot of Sculptra patients. On the Sculptra website you can search for doctors and it highlights the higher volume injectors. Make your decision that way and ask questions at the consultation.
I am also 62 years young professional working woman that had Sculptra in my sunken cheeks; it took years off my look and lasted nearly 2 years. I had no pain and the results were instant. Unfortunately the physician who applied it is now retired. I'm trying to find a new one here in Fort Lauderdale or Miami! Let us know more about your experience?
Hi!!! You look amazing!!! Looking for wrinkle treatment for my mother 62 years young, did you realy ONLY pay $1,350? Was it for one vial or sesion, or how does it work, pls let me know, my mom is coming back (to boynton beach) for the winter in a couple of weeks and i will like to have all the info ready for her... thank's...