Fractional CO2 Laser a Breeze and Great Results - Boca Raton, FL

I had fraxel about four or five years ago. It was...

I had fraxel about four or five years ago. It was excruciating and not much results. So I was hesitant to get the fractional co2 laser. I had it on Tuesday (today is Saturday) and I am almost completely healed today. The procedure itself was very comfortable. They numbed my face with cream which worked very well.

I had no pain to speak of when I returned home, just like a little sunburn. I did take a .25 xanax for procedure as I was a little nervous about pain. My face was brown and looked kind of awful on day 1, 2, and 3. On day 4, I looked really awful (still no pain AT ALL) and started peeling. Day 3 I went to the doctor with hat and sunglasses and even stopped to shop a little. guess I looked weird, but I was okay.

today, day 5, I am almost completely healed. My skin looks really great, lines very softened. Still have some crows feet, but much softened. Marionette lines way improved. Freckles gone and red broken vein that I had over lip is gone. I had like orange peel skin on chin, which is softened, but was told that might take two to three times to completely get rid of. I also understand that new collagen will be building in my skin over the next six to nine months and one can only see the full result at that time.

I am extremely happy with the procedure. they have come a long way from fraxel. Of course, fraxel is no downtime and this is around five days staying at home, but fraxel was very painful and this was a breeze. also the results are a million times better.