Dr. Man DerMan RX Delivers Great Results - Boca Raton, FL

I would like to recommend Dr. Man's DerMan RX...

I would like to recommend Dr. Man's DerMan RX procedure. I was amazed at the results. My face was in relatively good shape. I have a fair complexion and was beginning to show the signs of age, had sun damage and wrinkles around my eyes. After just one DerMan RX treatment, I saw a noticeable difference. My face looked fresher, the sun damage was gone, my skine tone was more even and there was a noticeable reduction in my fine lines. My friends all told me how much of a difference they saw. The real surprise came just a few days after my first check up when I went to CT. We saw my husband friends who had no idea I had received the treatment and see twice a year. The other wives all noticed and complimented my face. They said: “you look great, what have you done”, “how do you make your skin look so fresh”.

"Derman Rx is a special skin care treatment process designed by Dr. Man himself and is a trademark of the Dr. Man company. Derman Rx is a depigmentation cream that restores aging and sun-damaged skin to healthier, more youthful, and more vibrant appearance. It can be used on the face and body to help improve many common skin conditions, such as brown spots, blemishes, discoloration, melasma, and active acne. There are no bleaching agents in Derman Rx." A cream - this shouldn't be in the TCA peel category.

So what is the treatment exactly? Is it a peel, or a skin care treatment for at home care?

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Man is just wonderful and will make you feel like you are in the best hands. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Man to any of my friends and family.