Liposuction - Boca Raton, FL

Procedures: I had lipo on my flanks, abs, middle...

Procedures: I had lipo on my flanks, abs, middle and upper back and lipo breast reduction.

Reason for the Lipo: I was in shape but have always had a few areas that even when at my thinnest, the parts were not as flat or as firm as I wanted.

I had been thinking about lipo for years. Finally I made up my mind to get a consult and "go for it." Based on on-line reviews which are all over the board -- good, bad, great, mixed -- I wanted to make sure to do my research and pick out a doctor where the chances of success and happiness would be the greatest.

After looking through countless sites and going for several consultations, I chose Dr. Man.

In doing my research, I was impressed with Dr. Man's surgical experience, the state of the art equipment he uses, his knowledge of the latest innovations in the field and his reputation (dermatologists go to him for their procedures). I also like the fact that he is an artist - from his art I knew he has an eye for proportion.

I'm thrilled with the results.

For those nervous about the surgery, the lipo procedure itself and recovery was nothing. I was out of bed and able to take walks the day after surgery and was in the gym and biking in 3-4 days.

Conclusion: If I knew I would be as happy with results as I am, I would have had the procedure done years ago.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Man had very clear opinions on his recommendations which is what I wanted from a Dr. I want to know what he thought based on my input. He answered all of my questions. And I had the utmost confidence in him as a surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Man. He did a phenomenal job, and his staff (especially Adrianna) is fantastic. The office was fantastic with respect to pre-op, post-op and follow-up. No wait times, professional, friendly, courteous. My surgical coordinator was Adriana - she was the best!! I cannot speak highly enough about her.

Thanks for posting your experience, Jennie Marie. Do you have any photos you feel comfortable sharing?

I don't have the before and after.

However, the Dr. has plenty of b/f and afters on his web site. Just not of me . . . .