I Can Breathe Through my Nose Now! - Boca Raton, FL

On the 5th of November, I had a Septoplasty and a...

On the 5th of November, I had a Septoplasty and a reduction of the turbinates with Dr. Nachlas. I chose Dr. Nachlas mostly because of his credentials. The fact that he is also a plastic surgeon and not just an ENT doing the surgery made me feel better. When I went in to see Dr. Nachlas for the first time, the consultation process with him was good, very easy. My experience with the practice going through the whole surgical process was very simple and painless. I have no complaints. Following the procedure, the follow-up care from the doctor and his staff was fantastic. I just had the splint taken out, and it was really easy, pain-free. It hasn't even been two weeks yet, but it's a world of difference considering I couldn't breathe through my nostrils pretty much at all before. Pretty much right now, since I just had the splints taken out I can notice the difference. Dr. Nachlas is definitely very qualified, if not, over qualified. I would say really easy, good location, in and out really quick, painless, and I had no worries or anything. The staff at his office is all very nice. They got me in really quickly, got me out really quickly. I had no problem. I would absolutely recommend him.
Boca Raton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Septoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Septoplasty community today.