My New Nose :) Dr. Rosenthal is the Best! - Boca Raton, FL

I had my a Rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Andrew...

I had my a Rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Andrew Rosenthal about 7 weeks ago. Dr. Rosenthal is a perfectionist and an artist. Everyone of his patients he treats as his canvas for his new masterpiece. He is also by far the nicest, most dedicated and caring plastic surgeon that I have ever met. He really takes his time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. His staff is also extremely wonderful, as they encourage you to call anytime day or night. At first I was a bit worried because I was so bandaged up and my tip looked really high. My husband thought "oh my gosh what have I let my wife do" but I have to say I am now extremely happy with the result. I had a breast aug and rhino performed at the same time and although Dr. Rosenthal did an amazing job on my breasts, I was in surgery for 4 and 1/2 hours and Dr. Rosenthal spent about 3 and 1/2 hours on my nose alone. I had a small bump but I also needed spreader graphs because my nose was so narrow that I could never breath properly out of it. My nose is still swollen at the moment but it already looks so pretty and cute. My husband told me that right after surgery Dr. Rosenthal came out and said to him "your wife has a really really CUTE nose." I know that I was not able to see what the doc saw in the surgery room but I am already soo excited with the way it looks and I cant wait to see how much cuter it gets at the six month mark. I couldn't be happier with the result and the great experience that I had with Sanctuary Plastic Surgery. Thank you so much for everything. I feel so beautiful!!!!
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon