Large Arm Tattoo Regret -

Please go away! This is after one picosure.i am a...

Please go away! This is after one picosure.i am a mother and hate being seen with this. I am so embarrassed of this. I just feel so trashy having this on me.they set me up on a payment plan to get rid of this. It's 320 a month for nine months with a 1000 dollars down. I will try to update as much as possible .

Bad decision picosure

I have cancelled my contract with the picosure laser. This laser works great on greens, dark purple and dark blue. My tattoo has a lot of yellow, pink, orange, and red. I am no going to Dr. Giles in Stuart, Florida. He has the revlite laser. He was honest with me and gave me an excellent price. If you are in west palm beach area I recommend you see this Doctor. The picosure has not been around long enough for people to really see how affective it is. After my two sessions I saw no fading in my orange, red, pink colors. My guess is the picosure wavelength does not attack the pigment in these colors. Do not take the chance. I'm already 1400 in with no results aside from my blue fading. I will update my progress after my appt with Dr. Giles. I would much rather spend my money and know I'm going to get the results over time rather then gamble whether this machine is going to do what it claims.
Dr giles

I switched to Dr. Giles in Stuart florida. GreAt price and a honest doctor! For once!

Let us know how it goes I am in WPB
Hi :) How is your fading coming along and when is your next treatment?
Welcome!! Don't feel trashy, it's actually a cute tattoo but if your not comfortable you are making the right choice to remove it - I wish you luck!
Where dis you get the treatment? I'm in WPB
Ideal image boca
Good luck ~ It s a long a journey... but worth it in the end.