I'm Thrilled with the Results of Laser Skin Resurfacing on my Face with a CO2 Laser - Boca Raton, FL

I've had melasma on my forehead since 2007. HQ 4%...

I've had melasma on my forehead since 2007. HQ 4% worked only for a few months of the year when sunlight was nominal (I live in Canada, so easy to avoid the sun). Despite wearing sunscreen with zinc oxide 17%, my melasma always darkened during summer. I made a trip to the Weiss Skin Institute in Boca Raton Florida for mixto co2 laser resurfacing. I had it done 9 days ago by Dr. Weiss and it was the best decision I ever made. Everyone is commenting on my beautiful skin. My melasma is gone and I haven't even starting resuming HQ yet! My acne scars are also gone, and my skin looks better than it ever has in my life. I can't stop looking in the mirror. Had I known the results would be this noticeable, I would have done this years ago.

Hollywood Dermatologist

I've known Dr. Weiss for years - I have family in Florida. The key is the go to an experienced, reputable doctor. No one is better than Dr. Stefan Weiss. If you have the means to get to Florida, book it with him.

How wonderful!   I am happy to hear you are loving your results.