Just Finished First Treatment - Boca Raton, FL

Well I decided to do the treatment. I won't go...

Well I decided to do the treatment. I won't go into all the steps that pretty much followed everyone else's procedure. Except to say that I didn't go home and Ice Pack after the treatment, I had a commitment. Anyway, I was pretty sore the evening of. But from then on I've been fine, some swelling, but little to no discomfort. But, from the first night I have been sweating! Even through the bumps and slight burns a little moisture would trickle out. That is very frustrating. I have to say that there has been a slight decrease in my sweating but not gone alltogether. So from day one after my 1st treatment I will be waiting to see if the 2nd treatment is the answer.

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Well as when you get your teeth cleaned the dentist has nothing to do with it. The same is with MiraDry its all the assistent. Dr. Skellchock's assistent Megan was very proficient and extremly friendly. The numbing shots, were done with very little discomfort and the procedure itself was virtually pain free. The office is very comforting and all the staff seemed very nice.

kttmpic4, You would be given a 4 in your second treatment. I was also sweating a LITTLE after the first one, but the second does the trick.
1st treatment in August and second in 2 weeks. I'm still sweating!! :( What level should I have it on for my second treatment??
I also noticed a bit of sweating immediately following the procedure, but maybe it was because of the trauma and swelling due to the increased blood flow. A few days later I was baely sweating at all, and three months later it's a distant memory. My sweating problem was quite severe prior to the treatment as well. If it worked for me, I'm sure it will work for others!

Oh no :( I'm sorry to hear you saw limited results from the first treatment. Its good that you didn't swell or have too much discomfort though, especially since you weren't able to ice later on.

Have you talked to your doctor to find out if increasing the intensity of the treatment is an option when you go for your second round?

which level was it at?
She wouldn't do above 3
So you did a 3? If so then its pretty surprising because I did a 3 as well and it was very effective. I'll be doing the second treatment 2-3 weeks from now. I think you have to give the swelling a few days to come down. Are you using deodorant or not?
I use underarm spray mostly for pleasant smell, not to stop persperation. I'm still sweating, albiet not as much. still have a few lumps 4 weeks in but not much discomfort at all. The Dr. would only use 3 at the highest level, and with as much burning as I had I can see why. I was an extreme sweater and I guess this is to be expected.