Just Finished First Treatment - Boca Raton, FL

Well I decided to do the treatment. I won't go...

Well I decided to do the treatment. I won't go into all the steps that pretty much followed everyone else's procedure. Except to say that I didn't go home and Ice Pack after the treatment, I had a commitment. Anyway, I was pretty sore the evening of. But from then on I've been fine, some swelling, but little to no discomfort. But, from the first night I have been sweating! Even through the bumps and slight burns a little moisture would trickle out. That is very frustrating. I have to say that there has been a slight decrease in my sweating but not gone alltogether. So from day one after my 1st treatment I will be waiting to see if the 2nd treatment is the answer.

kttmpic4, You would be given a 4 in your second treatment. I was also sweating a LITTLE after the first one, but the second does the trick.
1st treatment in August and second in 2 weeks. I'm still sweating!! :( What level should I have it on for my second treatment??
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Well as when you get your teeth cleaned the dentist has nothing to do with it. The same is with MiraDry its all the assistent. Dr. Skellchock's assistent Megan was very proficient and extremly friendly. The numbing shots, were done with very little discomfort and the procedure itself was virtually pain free. The office is very comforting and all the staff seemed very nice.