Don't Mess With The Rest, All You Need Is Dr. S - Boca Raton, FL

Dr. Skellchock is amazingggg! She has been my Derm...

Dr. Skellchock is amazingggg! She has been my Derm for many, many years. She's always so nice & she just "gets it" I love love love the way she does my juvederm & botox. I have a slight un-even top lip & she always knows how to do it just right so it evens out. And with botox she gives my eyebrows a slight lift so my eyes are more open..b/c as I'm aging they're drooping a little. Its wonderful how such small adjustments make such a huge difference, and make you feel more confident. She really knows what she's doing. She's also found and removed some abnormal moles & helped me with hormones. Some Dr's just biopsy everything but Dr. S actually hones in on whats really suspicious looking and only takes off what she feels is necessary. I really feel safe with her & trust her opinion, which says ALOT because I've had alot of rare medical problems. She's just great, I always look forward to my visit. Her office is so calming my husband actually fell asleep in the waiting room! I can't wait for my next appt, which will be very soon!
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon