Regret Having Silicon Injections, Was Told It Was Restylane - Boca Raton, FL

I went to a nurse and cosmetician...

I went to a nurse and cosmetician at her home for a few years. Over that period of time, she did permanent eyebrows and eyeliner for me, which I was happy with.

What I am not happy with was injections she did. She did some silicon injections on my marionette lines and also smile lines. I thought it was restylane but found out later that the "biopolimerals" she was using was actually a form of silicon that she got from Columbia where she was from.

The smile lines are fine, however, there is a bump where she did the silicon injections and have discovered that it cannot be removed and worst case scenario is that it can move as I grow older.

I also saw a couple of years ago in the paper that she used some "bad" botox on someone and they had a huge infection on their face. The police came and arrested her and not sure what the outcome was. But obviously I will never go to her again. I would never go to anyone who works out of their home, but would only go to a legitimate dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Please be careful who you go to.

Also, if anyone knows of anything to do to remove silicon from the face, I would love to be able to do that now. I have heard that ultherapy might be able to be used to accomplish this, but am a little nervous to try anything.

(out of home) She put a little too much silicon on marionette line and then I found out it is permanent and I am stuck with it. Also, as mentioned above, she used "bad" botox on someone and I saw a story in the paper about how their whole face blew up and they got a terrible infection.