Thigh Lipo and Fat Transfer to Butt - Boca Raton, FL

Im 27yrs old 5'4 158 pounds. My thighs are really...

Im 27yrs old 5'4 158 pounds. My thighs are really heavy due to genetics I guess lol. My weight has always been up and down. My heaviest size was 225 about 7 years ago. Im getting lipo on my back and inner thighs and fat transferred to my butt. Due to weight loss the bottom of my butt sags and has loss its volume. Im very nervous...im scheduled to have my procedure june 11th with dr. Dean at new boca life in Boca Raton Florida. I was unable to find any reviews on this Dr online which kind of worries me.

Changed doctor's

So I changed my doctor today. I will now be having my surgery down by Dr Thomas Pane. He too works at New boca life/ Strax Rejuvenation. I have a pretty good feeling about him...just wish he would do the surgery under local anesthesia instead of iv sedation (more expensive). Im excited, but nervous!
Im hoping the lipo doesn't cause my thighs to look worse (saggy, dented etc...) Has anyone with thighs similar to mine in appearance have thigh lipo done?

Having lipo on inner and outer thighs.

Do you think my skin will sag afterwards?

Doing inner thighs also.

Today's the day!!!

My surgery is scheduled for 2:00p.m. Im so excited and looking forward to my new body!

hi guys

I know I haven't been on here in a fews. I ran into an issue without my surgery June 10th and I had to reschedule. The doctor didn't realize I needed a medical clearance until the day of surgery. Due to this misunderstanding and me being so upset they gave me a free upgrade from iv sedation. I finally got my surgery done yesterday. Im 24 hors post, not seeing any results yet and yes im in a lot of pain.

ahhh!! Getting frustrated

I really need to go to the restroom (#2) and I can't. It hurts to squat or sit. It hurts to get in a out of bed so I prefer to move less as possible. I hope im feeling better tomorrow. I have a two hour ride ahead of my for my follow up appointment.

More Pics

Lots of swollening

Alittle dissappointed with my butt projection

My butt still goes in with my thighs from the side. Im hoping and praying once my thigh swollening goes down my butt lifts from my thighs. The doctor says he put most of the fat in the center of my butt. But I was very specific in telling him i want the bottom of my butt lifted. But its only day 5 so....I don't know. What do you all think?

Side View

5 days post.

2 weeks post

As of now im liking the lipo butt very dissappointed with the fat transfer. The bottom of my butt is flat and on top that I have a terrible rash under my butt cheeks.

Terrible rash from surgery

Has anyone ever gotten a rash after surgery?

Pics

4 weeks post

Legs are still alittle bruised. My skin is dark so, its not really visible to anyone, but me. Still alittle unhappy with my butt lift results, so right now im just waiting before I stress the issue more with the doctor. I think im going to have him revise it if things doesn't change.
Randy Dean