Thigh Lipo and Fat Transfer to Butt - Boca Raton, FL

Im 27yrs old 5'4 158 pounds. My thighs are really...

Im 27yrs old 5'4 158 pounds. My thighs are really heavy due to genetics I guess lol. My weight has always been up and down. My heaviest size was 225 about 7 years ago. Im getting lipo on my back and inner thighs and fat transferred to my butt. Due to weight loss the bottom of my butt sags and has loss its volume. Im very nervous...im scheduled to have my procedure june 11th with dr. Dean at new boca life in Boca Raton Florida. I was unable to find any reviews on this Dr online which kind of worries me.

Changed doctor's

So I changed my doctor today. I will now be having my surgery down by Dr Thomas Pane. He too works at New boca life/ Strax Rejuvenation. I have a pretty good feeling about him...just wish he would do the surgery under local anesthesia instead of iv sedation (more expensive). Im excited, but nervous!
Im hoping the lipo doesn't cause my thighs to look worse (saggy, dented etc...) Has anyone with thighs similar to mine in appearance have thigh lipo done?

Having lipo on inner and outer thighs.

Do you think my skin will sag afterwards?

Doing inner thighs also.

Today's the day!!!

My surgery is scheduled for 2:00p.m. Im so excited and looking forward to my new body!

hi guys

I know I haven't been on here in a fews. I ran into an issue without my surgery June 10th and I had to reschedule. The doctor didn't realize I needed a medical clearance until the day of surgery. Due to this misunderstanding and me being so upset they gave me a free upgrade from iv sedation. I finally got my surgery done yesterday. Im 24 hors post, not seeing any results yet and yes im in a lot of pain.

ahhh!! Getting frustrated

I really need to go to the restroom (#2) and I can't. It hurts to squat or sit. It hurts to get in a out of bed so I prefer to move less as possible. I hope im feeling better tomorrow. I have a two hour ride ahead of my for my follow up appointment.

More Pics

Lots of swollening

Alittle dissappointed with my butt projection

My butt still goes in with my thighs from the side. Im hoping and praying once my thigh swollening goes down my butt lifts from my thighs. The doctor says he put most of the fat in the center of my butt. But I was very specific in telling him i want the bottom of my butt lifted. But its only day 5 so....I don't know. What do you all think?

Side View

5 days post.

2 weeks post

As of now im liking the lipo butt very dissappointed with the fat transfer. The bottom of my butt is flat and on top that I have a terrible rash under my butt cheeks.

Terrible rash from surgery

Has anyone ever gotten a rash after surgery?

Pics

4 weeks post

Legs are still alittle bruised. My skin is dark so, its not really visible to anyone, but me. Still alittle unhappy with my butt lift results, so right now im just waiting before I stress the issue more with the doctor. I think im going to have him revise it if things doesn't change.
Randy Dean

Doctor performing surgery: Thomas Pane

U have six months to ask for a revision. I'm going through the same thing and I asked for a revision 2nd day prep because my doc was Dr. Dean and I don't see any projection or difference. He agreed to the revision when I'm 3 months post op but I want to wait until 6 months
How are you doing are you happy w/ your results?
Hey hun hows everything going? I hope your outcome is getting better pls keep us updated..Muah xoxo
The thing to be taken from all this is that there are good doctors and bad doctors. Doctors tht tell if they can give you the results you want and those that don't tell you and do the surgery any. If I had known what I know now I would not have had my LBL, mini TT, fat transfer to butt, and thigh lipo. My doctor did not tell me everything so I was unable to make an informed decision. It is 6 months post op I lost 12 lbs with surgery and the aftercare but now I am at the same weight I was with surgery and my thighs and hips are he same measurement as they were prior to surgery and that has been the case since three months when a largeortion of my swelling went down. I am still swollen in my stomach, flanks, and back of thighs and groin incisions. I think ladies that are younger recipe better, I am almost 60 but I'm still very athletic and I wasn't obese or anything like that I just had flabby large thighs and a flabby butt. Good luck.
Hi missz1985, i hope you're feeling better. Are you glad you got surgery?
Sorry to say this, but not at the present moment. Im still waiting to see improvements.
I'm so sorry.
I had to have a 2nd surgery after my Smart Lipo because the doctor left too much blubber on the backs of my thighs and I had a weird skin fold on both sides of my butt. Much better now, but I had to lose 15lbs to make it better. Still have too much butt sag, but I will post pictures after I figure out what to do. I have them somewhere. The swelling takes a long time to go away. Thank you for your pictures and story.
How did your smart lipo go? I heard it works great for tightening the skin. I think i will be needing a 2nd surgery for the bottom of my butt. Im hoping squats and working out more often will improve the saggy look.
Hi hen'en, did you have more liposuction after the first one? I've read a lot of people write that too much fat was removed in their buttock via liposuction, leaving it droopy. I was ver fit before my surgery, I was a runner, hiker, did squats, lunges, intense workouts daily, (which was felt great, helped me to be strong, and healthy) but nothing could fix drooping buttock due to prior body weight change. I can't give any medical advice, but I would caution people who have lost some weight in life not to get liposuction. If anyone wants me to share some things i think deserve caution before liposuction surgery, they can pm me and specifically ask me. Best of luck to both of you.
Yes, I had a terrible rash that lasted for at least 6 weeks, but my whole surgery was a mess. I had come out of surgery convulsing and freezing, like hypothermia ( too much lidocaine, general anesthesia, shock, electrolyte imbalance, pain... a combo of everything?) I know your doc is a few hours away... Can you get to your physician nearby to get it checked out? Did the doctor say there could be a rash with fat transfer? I'm sorry you're disappointed with your butt. Do you feel physically healthy now? Btw, my physician wanted to put me on prednisone for the rash (which was widespread) but I can't do prednisone, so I did something else. worry about the practice of giving people general anesthesia and lidocaine and epinephrine together. I wish the surgeon who operated on me had informed me clearly of the risks, and I wish he had put my health above all else. Actually, I wish I had never met the guy who over resected me... Keep us posted.
No he didn't mention a rash. I emailed him pictures and im waiting on him to call me back. Im sorry to hear about your complications. I haven't had many complications besides the rash, swelling and numbness.
I think you had a great shape to begin with, but it would be awesome if you end up being really happy with your results. How are you feeling this week? Any better?
How are you doing?
I cant move my legs. I keep forcing myself out of bed, but I can only walk or stand for a few minutes. My legs and butt are in a lot of pain.
I'm so sorry to hear this, I'm keeping you in my thoughts, and I hope you're out of pain soon. Did the doctor tell you to expect a lot of pain?
Yes he did. He said to expect a lot of pain for a week.
How did it go?
Im not sure, but I posted a few pics.
you have a beautiful shape. You will be so happy after surgery :)
Thank you I hope so.
How are you doing?
I have lots of swelling and my butt feels like a load of bricks lol.
Good luck Hun!! :)
What did your doctor say about the outcomes he's achieved from doing liposuction on other women with your body shape and background with weight fluctuation? Does he have photos?