Look No Further - Boca Raton, FL

Being diagnosed with breast cancer at 37 years old...

Being diagnosed with breast cancer at 37 years old was a shock and the realization that I needed a bilateral mastectomy was overwhelming, especially being single. In my mind I was thinking, "Will I ever have normal breasts again?" After meeting with Dr. Bogue I knew he was the one who would not only make me look normal again, but actually better than before! This is no exaggeration, my breasts look better after my bilateral mastectomy than before. My scar is minimal and can barely be seen. With time, they will only get better :).

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogue does not rush his patients out the door, but will sit and listen to your concerns. He is kind, knowledgable and professional. His office staff, from nurse to office assistant are amazing and sweet. They understood my situation and were always supportive. I have nothing but positive feelings towards Dr. Bogue and his staff. I would and will recommend him to everyone. There is no better reconstructive surgeon in South Florida and I would highly recommend that you make an appointment to meet him and his staff. :)