Dr Bogue is an Excellent Plastic Surgeon and I Highly Recommend Him. - Boca Raton, FL

In November of 2011 I was given the...

In November of 2011 I was given the devastating news that I had breast cancer and that a mastectomy would be required. When I called  Dr Bogue's office, sobbing, to schedule an appointment to discuss reconstructive surgery,  Claudia answered with a calm and reassuring voice. She was so kind and patient and assured me that he was a  great doctor and that he would take excellent care of me. I cannot describe how true those  words were. Dr Bogue performed a latissimus dorsi procedure on me with an expander. Upon completion of my chemotherapy, Dr Bogue filled the expander to the desirable size during several office visits.  He was so kind, reassuring and gentle throughout.

Five weeks later, in the outpatient center at Boca hospital, he replaced  the expander with a gel  implant and performed breast augmentation on the other side so that I was symmetrical. Subsequently, four weeks later, he performed nipple reconstruction procedure in his office.

I am so pleased with the results. I feel beautiful and normal again and am so happy with how my body looks. I will never forget how wonderful Dr Bogue and his staff were to me during those most difficult times. I would recommend Dr Bogue to anyone who asks, he is the best of the best!

I am so glad to hear you had such a caring experience when you went through your reconstruction. Do you have any tips or tricks you learned while you were going through it that might make the experience a bit easier for other women going it?

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely satisfied with the results of my breast reconstructive surgery and am so thankful for the excellent care provided by Dr Bogue.