Best Doc in Boca! - Boca Raton, FL

I got breast enlargement surgery about 10 years...

I got breast enlargement surgery about 10 years ago with the saline implants (not done by Dr. DeLuca). I was happy overall with the original results, except I did not like that my breasts were so firm (even though it was not capsular..), and I hated the rippling. So I asked all my friends who have been in Boca for a long time to refer me to the best doctor they know so I could change out my salines for silicone.

Surgery day came, and it could not have been easier. They were so kind and caring, even to my husband who was anxiously waiting for me during the surgery. When I woke up from the surgery, I couldn't believe how easy it had been. I wasn't in any pain, and I wasn't sick or anything. Just a little sleepy for a couple hours, but I was fine a few hours later - by dinner time. My husband was shocked that I didn't need any pain pills or anything after the surgery. We even had friends come over for breakfast 2 days later, and nobody even knew I had surgery (except for my husband and me)! My surgery was on a Thursday, and I was back to work on Monday. Again, nobody knew I had surgery. Now that the new breasts have healed and the scars are almost healed too, I just can't express how happy I am with how everything went!

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

One of my friends had surgery done by Dr. Deluca, and she looks great and had only good things to say about Dr. DeLuca. I got a handful of different recommendations and I checked all of them out. When I met Dr. DeLuca, I found him to be very honest and strangely modest about what I should expect. He made me seriously consider whether I should proceed with the replacement at all, which was a tough call since my husband did NOT want me to go under the knife. BUT, since Dr. DeLuca offers a very safe anesthesia (the kind you get at the dentist's office), my husband finally felt safe if I wanted to get the surgery, but we both felt strongly that we would only want to have Dr. DeLuca for this surgery. Though we had met other doctors in the area who seemed very skilled, no one made us feel as comfortable as Dr. DeLuca did. Dr. DeLuca and his staff treated us like royalty! They always spent as much time as we needed answering questions and talking about concerns. I requested a quick surgery date, and they accommodated. Dr. DeLuca was definitely modest in the initial consultation. The man is a genius, but he is too nice to tell you he is the best in town. Trust me - he IS the best in town!! He really cares about what is best for YOU, and he will not twist your arm to get you into surgery. His prices are a lot more reasonable than other comparable doctors, but he refuses to raise his rates to the outrageous rates around town. All because he really cares. I don't expect I will ever need more surgery, but if I do - I would go back to Dr. DeLuca every time.

It sounds like this was pretty smooth sailing for you and that you got a great result. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!