Genuinely Happier Than I Thought I Could Be! - Boca Raton, FL

I was hardly a 32 A before my augmentation. I was...

I was hardly a 32 A before my augmentation. I was scared that my surgeon would make me either too big or too small... I only wanted to go up to a nice full B-ish. I didn't want LARGE boobs I just didn't want to have tiny boobs or be embarrassed anymore.

I went to Dr. Steven Schuster in Boca Raton, Florida and it was worth every last penny. His office was SO professional and I felt safe, happy, and most importantly comfortable at all times. He is reachable at any time before and after surgery. He helped guide me as to which size would look most natural and I wouldn't change a thing about how my breasts came out.

I was very impressed at where/ how he placed the silicone. For my particular surgery, the silicone was placed under the muscle and I'm not overwhelmed or worried about massaging them in to place like some women are... because they just look great!

You should check out his website... I wouldn't take time out of being a first year law school student to write a review on the internet if I wasn't completely satisfied. :]

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

He's sweet, comfortable to be around, professional, and an impressive surgeon.