Breast Augmentation - Boca Raton, FL

Well, it's only been 2 wks and still some...

Well, it's only been 2 wks and still some swelling.. I went from an A cup to a full B... I am only 5'2 and 104 lbs, so anything bigger would have looked ridiculous.. Very happy so far.. One breast at this point looks a bit differnt than the other, but the surgeon says that's normal.. It was worth every cent!!

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

He was excellent and he has patients come from all over the US

Totally normal.. I am about 5 wks post op and my breasts are just starting to soften up and level off.. It really takes 6 months from what I hear to really start analyzing!
hi now its 2 weeks that i did augmentation/mastopexy i went for 345cc silicone high profile gel under the muscle i still have swelling and tightness beetween one and the other and the left one is a little bit firm than the other,is that normal?
I'm 5'0" and 100 lbs. Just went for a consultation last week and have decided on 280 cc saline moderate profile. Do you think that would be too big?? I'm told (and have read on this forum)that they will look smaller after they're placed in me. What do you think?
I was a Full A and got 250cc to make me a B. I asked for a Full B, but i dont feel there as full as they could be. As much as i wish mine were a tad larger- i keep reminding myself that its nice to have more to put in a bra than i had before.