It IS Uncomfortable and DEF EAT Something Before - Boca Raton, FL

Was informed of the procedure and was told it...

Was informed of the procedure and was told it would not hurt. My concern was just a little bulge on my lower abdomen. No one told me it may hurt and no one told me taking the machine off and the massage afterwards was the worse part of the treat,net until the end when they had to take it off.. I'm a small girl an the amount of suction on my stomach was intense to say the least. But definitely not anything unbarable. I felt the cooling which seemed to come in waves sometimes it hurt and sometimes I was numb.

I made my apt early in the morning and hadn't eatin anything. I wish someone had told me to do so. I almost passed out immediately after removing the machine. It was pretty scary and I'm really glad my bf was there.

It's been a week and I'm still pretty sore and numb I recommend wearing loose clothing for a while. If anything I'm pretty swollen from all the sucking still and haunt noticed any loss in fat. Every now and then I feel tingling and itching....hope that means it's working :) I'll keep you posted!

Welcome to RealSelf, Brittany. That's really good advice about eating first. I wouldn't have thought of that (and I'm considering CoolSculpting... someday :).

How are you feeling today?

Well it's only been a week and today although it's tender to firm touch I manage my day without any discomfort. I do feel different tho can't explain it other than that maybe it's still kinda numb. The pasttwo days I felt a lot of itching but I'm hoping that's a good thing like something's working in there :)
whats the dr office