Botox is Well Worth It! - Boca Raton, FL

I was very hesitant to get Botox, specially after...

I was very hesitant to get Botox, specially after reading some of the very scary reviews out there!I got Botox injections because I wanted my eyebrows to be lifted so that I would not appear so tired all the time. My doctor recommended to get injections above and in between my eyebrows. She also injected some botox on my crow's feet (even though I only had some very fine lines around my eyes).

I absolutely LOVE the results! I look so much more awake and refreshed.

For people that are considering getting the same treatment, I would like to provide you with a complete description of what it feels like. No doubt about it, you will feel the needle, but it's only for a moment and it doesn't hurt that much. Right after getting my injections, all I felt was a slight pressure on the muscles. I suggest that you avoid wearing any kind of glasses right after the treatment. This created some pressure for me and made it uncomfortable.

I had absolutely zero bruising from the injections. It's been 5 days since the treament and sometimes it feels like I have a very fine peeling mask on my forehead. Other than that, it feels completely normal.

Hi Likilo,

This is a great review for the community. So happy you are happy with the results. The info about glasses is really important for everyone to know, I don't think that has been mentioned before. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much or the review and have a great weekend!

-Britt

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

I really like the fact that my doctor seems very confident at her job. This confidence might come across as being cocky :). I would much rather have a cocky doctor working on my face than one that does not seem confident.