Double Eyelid Surgery Gone wrong - (BHMG)Beverly Hills Medical Group makati,Philippines, PH

I just did incision double eyelid surgery...

I just did incision double eyelid surgery because my eyes has double fold so i decided to do eye surgery.Its really big mistake my eyes is ugly after the surgery high fold or big fold and deep fold i dont know how to explained i really regret what i did to my eyes you can see my photos. My friend told me i look old now and look sleepy always and my eyes baggy on both side i dont have baggy eyes before.i am crying now,Please give me advice if i can do second surgery to fix my eyes (reconstruction)of my both eyes but am really scare maybe more worse than this ..:(.1 month and 2 weeks and my right eyes still have black on the fold of my eyes.sigh**

hi

Hi!hue maybe your eyes better than mine and maybe can fix it because your problem is bigger 1 eye only compare to my eyes my eyes really change my face look because the fold is to high.I dont know if can fix it or not because the fold is high i thought my DR. is expert but he's not he never ask me or explain it if i like big fold or small fold small fold is normal for eyes is my fault too because i trust him i thought he make it asian eyes small fold and am not western girl i didnt tell to him i want big eyes or big fold. After the surgery is more higher than my photo's i dont think my eyes fold is goes down is heal already my friend she really laugh at me when she saw my eyes..i always crying when i saw my eyes :(...please post if you had eye surgery before like my eyes i want to hear what is your opinion or what can you say about my eyes if i do the surgery again to fix my eyes fold.

hi guys

Hi! Please guys if you found a better DR. to fix your eyes let me know please please really i cant do my work well because my eyes really disappoint me i cant take picture anymore cu'z my eyes really change my face look i really look different in photo compare to my face before. My eyes very small but my Dr. he put higher fold, small fold is natural for asian eyes .my co-worker they said to me i look like i have 2 eyes now cu'z the fold very high i post more photo after 3 months still the same never change my eyes fold.Guys I heard in taiwan in taipei there"s a very good Dr. in eyelid surgery ( Dr.CHAN ) in taipei hospital..I really dont want to go back to my previous Dr. to fix my eyes ..PLease let me know if some friend recomment you a better a good DR.I did my surgery in..Beware ( BMG beverly hills medical group makati city.philippines). ....... Hi! HUE where a did you got your surgery in philippines? i went back in philippines to do surgery to easy communicate to the DR. but its my big mistake....omg small eyes can put higher fold?,,,,sigh*** i always crying **keep in touch**guys .thanks you so much for the comments.. guys looking forward from you again ...:(

double eyelid surgery in BMG beverly hills medical group nightmare

hI!

Hi! guys,thanks for the concern am thinking if i still do the revision after the surgery i have many trouble in my eyes now very sensitive the other day my eyes very very red and itching, very hurt am very scared everytime i go out i need to wear eyeglasses or sunglasses now...:any advice?

after 4 months

7months.

before surgery

1year after surgery

1 year after surgery

1yr.after surgery

Dr.del Rosario

Have you got your problem fixed? I have the same problem. I hated them after the surgery and yes, they make me look older and sleepy. The doctor who did it told me to go back for him to fix, but I'd rather find a different doctor because I don't trust this guy anymore.
hi!hotmom4 nope not yet i cant do revision right now my vision so bad after double eyelid surgery and both eyes there's redness,I have schedule on may 2015 to my Ophthalmologist i want to know first what he can adviced for me.I dont want to go back my surgeon anymore.
Poor girl. Hugs
I paid for my tip, alars. I had my cartilage rhino last year and I'm very disappointed. During my surgery I heard dr. del Rosario and one of the nurses that they don't need to do my tip, and know i asked them if they could give a credit on that amount and they said according to their records it was done during my surgery. But you will see on my nose now that there was nothing change. I would like to go to talk to him if he could give me a credit and do the blepah instead and i will just pay for the dr's fee or what ever so it wont cost me more. I sent them my recent photos there were like according to my record it was done, blah... blah.... I have some friends who went to rhino surgery as well after my surgery with other doctors and paid for 60thousand pesos it went all fabulous:( compared to my nose I'm really really upset
sorry to hear that too. den:(
don't go to beverly hills in makati guys. It will cost you a lot of money. I had my cartilage rhino and i paid 140thousand pesos and its not worth it. Dr. del Rosario is my doctor and I'm not very happy for my outcome. I've been depressed after my surgery. I emailed them and it takes a while before they get back to me. Before my appointment they keeps reminding me of it but now there were ignoring my emails. I also asked for the email address of dr. del rosario cos i would like to send him an email personally about my condern and they sais he doesn't have one cos I lost mine.
I would even wish to have a result like you do,cuz for me,i really like your eyelid now.you eyes looks bigger and open.why go for eyelid surgery if you dont want to change your looks right? So cheer up and put some eyeshadow and do your eyebrow and i think you will look sexy!
Hiuoli nope i dont want to change my small eye's i just done surgery because there's multiple fold to create fold but now tripple fold now worse. take a look my new photo how is ugly my eyes now
take a look my new photo hahaha how can i put eyeshadow to my multiple eyelid
I think your eyes looks good! Maybe you just put some eyeshadow and it will look great! Im also planning to do it next year.
hi uoliman nope my eyes look so bad now i can upload photos my left eye'sthere multiple fold
ohh dont be discouraged , a lot of people got their eyes done in my family and it can take up to 2 years for the scars to disappear , ( it is long but it will go away)
hi kany not just the scar in my left eye' there's multiple fold i upload more photo's.this month.
i guess you look better
hei guys it.s so easy to fix that eye just go to south korea they have the best plastic surgery and it.s so cheap which cost only 1k
Wish it was that easy. Seems expensive but I heard its good there. Ty
yes i heard in korea they did the best surgery ...thanks for the info.
Your doctor did not do a good job on your eyes. You have two creases on you left eyelid. Did you contacted him and told him about the result? Are you going to have revision? Eyes can make a big difference on how we look. How do you feel about your eyes now, are you getting used to your new look?
hi! well new look am not happy with it i have big eyes now**sigh** i dont like my new look i love my small eyes..I am still thinking if i do revision i need more months to think about it. My DR. they know it i dont want to hear from them...** frankly**
How are you?? Hope your having a good new year. I did Botox on my forhead and it helped a lil in lowering it. Only thing is.. It's not permanent. So I have to go back every 4 to 5 months.
You need to REALLY proceed with caution after getting revision surgery if your eyes are already dry now. I had revision surgery and now I have terrible dry eyes because of an incomplete blink. You need to go to a surgeon who will not take away skin when lowering the fold (non excisional method)
hi! rose wow really this very interesting since i dont like to take out some skin again so i want lowering without cut the skin ....thanks girl

If you can fly here in California, I would recommend Dr Charles Lee og Beverly Hills, the best plastic surgeon for Asian blepheroplasty

thanks tata
What do u think about dr Kenneth Kim? He does Asian eyelid surgery.