Double Eyelid Surgery Gone wrong - (BHMG)Beverly Hills Medical Group makati,Philippines, PH

I just did incision double eyelid surgery...

I just did incision double eyelid surgery because my eyes has double fold so i decided to do eye surgery.Its really big mistake my eyes is ugly after the surgery high fold or big fold and deep fold i dont know how to explained i really regret what i did to my eyes you can see my photos. My friend told me i look old now and look sleepy always and my eyes baggy on both side i dont have baggy eyes before.i am crying now,Please give me advice if i can do second surgery to fix my eyes (reconstruction)of my both eyes but am really scare maybe more worse than this ..:(.1 month and 2 weeks and my right eyes still have black on the fold of my eyes.sigh**

hi

Hi!hue maybe your eyes better than mine and maybe can fix it because your problem is bigger 1 eye only compare to my eyes my eyes really change my face look because the fold is to high.I dont know if can fix it or not because the fold is high i thought my DR. is expert but he's not he never ask me or explain it if i like big fold or small fold small fold is normal for eyes is my fault too because i trust him i thought he make it asian eyes small fold and am not western girl i didnt tell to him i want big eyes or big fold. After the surgery is more higher than my photo's i dont think my eyes fold is goes down is heal already my friend she really laugh at me when she saw my eyes..i always crying when i saw my eyes :(...please post if you had eye surgery before like my eyes i want to hear what is your opinion or what can you say about my eyes if i do the surgery again to fix my eyes fold.

hi guys

Hi! Please guys if you found a better DR. to fix your eyes let me know please please really i cant do my work well because my eyes really disappoint me i cant take picture anymore cu'z my eyes really change my face look i really look different in photo compare to my face before. My eyes very small but my Dr. he put higher fold, small fold is natural for asian eyes .my co-worker they said to me i look like i have 2 eyes now cu'z the fold very high i post more photo after 3 months still the same never change my eyes fold.Guys I heard in taiwan in taipei there"s a very good Dr. in eyelid surgery ( Dr.CHAN ) in taipei hospital..I really dont want to go back to my previous Dr. to fix my eyes ..PLease let me know if some friend recomment you a better a good DR.I did my surgery in..Beware ( BMG beverly hills medical group makati city.philippines). ....... Hi! HUE where a did you got your surgery in philippines? i went back in philippines to do surgery to easy communicate to the DR. but its my big mistake....omg small eyes can put higher fold?,,,,sigh*** i always crying **keep in touch**guys .thanks you so much for the comments.. guys looking forward from you again ...:(

double eyelid surgery in BMG beverly hills medical group nightmare

hI!

Hi! guys,thanks for the concern am thinking if i still do the revision after the surgery i have many trouble in my eyes now very sensitive the other day my eyes very very red and itching, very hurt am very scared everytime i go out i need to wear eyeglasses or sunglasses now...:any advice?

after 4 months