Double Eyelid Surgery Gone wrong - (BHMG)Beverly Hills Medical Group makati,Philippines, PH

I just did incision double eyelid surgery...

I just did incision double eyelid surgery because my eyes has double fold so i decided to do eye surgery.Its really big mistake my eyes is ugly after the surgery high fold or big fold and deep fold i dont know how to explained i really regret what i did to my eyes you can see my photos. My friend told me i look old now and look sleepy always and my eyes baggy on both side i dont have baggy eyes before.i am crying now,Please give me advice if i can do second surgery to fix my eyes (reconstruction)of my both eyes but am really scare maybe more worse than this ..:(.1 month and 2 weeks and my right eyes still have black on the fold of my eyes.sigh**

hi

Hi!hue maybe your eyes better than mine and maybe can fix it because your problem is bigger 1 eye only compare to my eyes my eyes really change my face look because the fold is to high.I dont know if can fix it or not because the fold is high i thought my DR. is expert but he's not he never ask me or explain it if i like big fold or small fold small fold is normal for eyes is my fault too because i trust him i thought he make it asian eyes small fold and am not western girl i didnt tell to him i want big eyes or big fold. After the surgery is more higher than my photo's i dont think my eyes fold is goes down is heal already my friend she really laugh at me when she saw my eyes..i always crying when i saw my eyes :(...please post if you had eye surgery before like my eyes i want to hear what is your opinion or what can you say about my eyes if i do the surgery again to fix my eyes fold.

hi guys

Hi! Please guys if you found a better DR. to fix your eyes let me know please please really i cant do my work well because my eyes really disappoint me i cant take picture anymore cu'z my eyes really change my face look i really look different in photo compare to my face before. My eyes very small but my Dr. he put higher fold, small fold is natural for asian eyes .my co-worker they said to me i look like i have 2 eyes now cu'z the fold very high i post more photo after 3 months still the same never change my eyes fold.Guys I heard in taiwan in taipei there"s a very good Dr. in eyelid surgery ( Dr.CHAN ) in taipei hospital..I really dont want to go back to my previous Dr. to fix my eyes ..PLease let me know if some friend recomment you a better a good DR.I did my surgery in..Beware ( BMG beverly hills medical group makati city.philippines). ....... Hi! HUE where a did you got your surgery in philippines? i went back in philippines to do surgery to easy communicate to the DR. but its my big mistake....omg small eyes can put higher fold?,,,,sigh*** i always crying **keep in touch**guys .thanks you so much for the comments.. guys looking forward from you again ...:(

double eyelid surgery in BMG beverly hills medical group nightmare

hI!

Hi! guys,thanks for the concern am thinking if i still do the revision after the surgery i have many trouble in my eyes now very sensitive the other day my eyes very very red and itching, very hurt am very scared everytime i go out i need to wear eyeglasses or sunglasses now...:any advice?

after 4 months

7months.

before surgery

Dr.del Rosario

ohh dont be discouraged , a lot of people got their eyes done in my family and it can take up to 2 years for the scars to disappear , ( it is long but it will go away)
i guess you look better
hei guys it.s so easy to fix that eye just go to south korea they have the best plastic surgery and it.s so cheap which cost only 1k
Wish it was that easy. Seems expensive but I heard its good there. Ty
yes i heard in korea they did the best surgery ...thanks for the info.
Your doctor did not do a good job on your eyes. You have two creases on you left eyelid. Did you contacted him and told him about the result? Are you going to have revision? Eyes can make a big difference on how we look. How do you feel about your eyes now, are you getting used to your new look?
hi! well new look am not happy with it i have big eyes now**sigh** i dont like my new look i love my small eyes..I am still thinking if i do revision i need more months to think about it. My DR. they know it i dont want to hear from them...** frankly**
How are you?? Hope your having a good new year. I did Botox on my forhead and it helped a lil in lowering it. Only thing is.. It's not permanent. So I have to go back every 4 to 5 months.
You need to REALLY proceed with caution after getting revision surgery if your eyes are already dry now. I had revision surgery and now I have terrible dry eyes because of an incomplete blink. You need to go to a surgeon who will not take away skin when lowering the fold (non excisional method)
hi! rose wow really this very interesting since i dont like to take out some skin again so i want lowering without cut the skin ....thanks girl

If you can fly here in California, I would recommend Dr Charles Lee og Beverly Hills, the best plastic surgeon for Asian blepheroplasty

thanks tata
What do u think about dr Kenneth Kim? He does Asian eyelid surgery.
I have similar situation about the eyelids. I just consulted him. Have you seen him? And have you done any revision ? Who is your doctor ? How is your result? I will appreciate your response. Thanks!
hi!ming you mean DR.Rosario in (BHMG) philippines .is your DR. too? NO not yet do revision.If i do revision i dont want to go back there anymore.well before the op i told to him i dont want to change my eyes look but the result is bad:(
I'm Asian. Does dr steinsapir familiar with Asian eyelid anatomy?
When is your surgery? I'm thinking of flying to see him. Pls let me know. Do u know how much he charges for revision consultation?
A doctor is going to perform skin graft for me. I'm going book the surgery in August
wow...thats great Maria..i hope that everything works out and that he will do a good job and restore your eyes....who is the doctor going to be?do your research,make sure he has a lot of experience and will be someone you can count on...i know how you are feeling and i want so badly for everything to work out for you....
Yes he had done a lot of eyelid skin grafting and he sounds very confident that he can do it well. But he has warned me that healing process will be a bit longer at least 2-3 months. I don't mind to wait as long as I can get my eyes back.
if he says 2-3 months,believe me,you can expect 6 months or more...revisional surgery is traumatic and there will be a lot of scarring too...i want the best for you...what is his name?and where is he?
Have you done skin grafting ? Who is your doctor? Are you happy with the result?
hi!ming not yet am not happy with the result my left eyes theres multiple fold and my two eyes is very big for me i will upload new photos after holiday:( you can see the result really bad and worst:(.
I believe Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir in Beverly Hills, CA could help you. I am having revision surgery with him for high, deep eyelid creases. He is going to perform ptosis surgery to help my crease look lower.
Do u have to pay for a consultation to see him. ?? I want to lower my crease and one eye is bigger than the other.