Double Eyelid Surgery Gone wrong - (BHMG)Beverly Hills Medical Group makati,Philippines, PH

I just did incision double eyelid surgery...

I just did incision double eyelid surgery because my eyes has double fold so i decided to do eye surgery.Its really big mistake my eyes is ugly after the surgery high fold or big fold and deep fold i dont know how to explained i really regret what i did to my eyes you can see my photos. My friend told me i look old now and look sleepy always and my eyes baggy on both side i dont have baggy eyes before.i am crying now,Please give me advice if i can do second surgery to fix my eyes (reconstruction)of my both eyes but am really scare maybe more worse than this ..:(.1 month and 2 weeks and my right eyes still have black on the fold of my eyes.sigh**

hi

Hi!hue maybe your eyes better than mine and maybe can fix it because your problem is bigger 1 eye only compare to my eyes my eyes really change my face look because the fold is to high.I dont know if can fix it or not because the fold is high i thought my DR. is expert but he's not he never ask me or explain it if i like big fold or small fold small fold is normal for eyes is my fault too because i trust him i thought he make it asian eyes small fold and am not western girl i didnt tell to him i want big eyes or big fold. After the surgery is more higher than my photo's i dont think my eyes fold is goes down is heal already my friend she really laugh at me when she saw my eyes..i always crying when i saw my eyes :(...please post if you had eye surgery before like my eyes i want to hear what is your opinion or what can you say about my eyes if i do the surgery again to fix my eyes fold.

hi guys

Hi! Please guys if you found a better DR. to fix your eyes let me know please please really i cant do my work well because my eyes really disappoint me i cant take picture anymore cu'z my eyes really change my face look i really look different in photo compare to my face before. My eyes very small but my Dr. he put higher fold, small fold is natural for asian eyes .my co-worker they said to me i look like i have 2 eyes now cu'z the fold very high i post more photo after 3 months still the same never change my eyes fold.Guys I heard in taiwan in taipei there"s a very good Dr. in eyelid surgery ( Dr.CHAN ) in taipei hospital..I really dont want to go back to my previous Dr. to fix my eyes ..PLease let me know if some friend recomment you a better a good DR.I did my surgery in..Beware ( BMG beverly hills medical group makati city.philippines). ....... Hi! HUE where a did you got your surgery in philippines? i went back in philippines to do surgery to easy communicate to the DR. but its my big mistake....omg small eyes can put higher fold?,,,,sigh*** i always crying **keep in touch**guys .thanks you so much for the comments.. guys looking forward from you again ...:(

double eyelid surgery in BMG beverly hills medical group nightmare

hI!

Hi! guys,thanks for the concern am thinking if i still do the revision after the surgery i have many trouble in my eyes now very sensitive the other day my eyes very very red and itching, very hurt am very scared everytime i go out i need to wear eyeglasses or sunglasses now...:any advice?

after 4 months

7months.

1year after surgery

1 year after surgery

1yr.after surgery

Dr.del Rosario

Hi ur eye have problem the same me . Big fold high fold deep fold I hate my eye . Sometime I want to kill myself . I just on : Dr hongs aesthetic clinic at korea can fix it revision all eyelid gone .
I feel so sorry for you. I had upper eyelid surgery 3 years ago and I still can't recognize my eyes. Way too much skin, muscle and fat were removed. To me it is very clear your eyes were beautiful before surgery and completely different/changed now. Do you have any dry eye problem as well after surgery ? I suffer from that very bad and I still can't close my eyes. The only help I can give you about other doctors is, that I did a research myself. I only want the best to fix my eyes. I have do travel a long way, because there are no doctors in my country (Denmark) to go to. I found a doctor in USA I intent to visit when I have spared enough money. His name is Kami K Parsa. Try to go to his web and see his work. ( http://www.oculoplastic.info/ ) If you can't afford going to the united states my only advice will be…. do a really thorough research before you let anyone touch your eyes again. Botox for lowing your eyebrows isn't a good solution, that will only change your appearance even more and will make you look old as well. I suppose you have to get skin and fat added to your eyes again and not many eye doctors do both. Make sure the doctor you choose in the end is specialized in adding fat also. Sometimes fat grafting by itself can make a huge improvement. ( http://www.drmeronk.com/hollowed/beforeafter-upper.html ) And very important : ask for pictures from previous re-constructions to make sure you have found the right one. Usually the doctors with most experience have lots of photos to see, sometimes also videos. I really hope the best for you ! Sincerely Treemonisha
hi!treemonish i can close my eyes but there's one thing problem my eyes very red after the double eyelid surgery i search why my eyes very red they called vein damage so have to go eyes Dr.Ophthalmologist. what he can tell to me about my eyes what am going to do revision is not very rush this time i need to find a professional plastic surgeon,ofcourse saving money for revision is cost like 4.000 US to 5,000 US dollar dollar and more 10,000 US dollar hotel.i have to post on here if i do revision,lowering my crease or fat grafting awww i dont know yet. no photo's for almost 1 year i took some photo's but i look different i compare to my old photo's before its really look diffent now. my eyes is 1 yrs 3month . They said you can see the result after 6 months yes theres the result still high fold and multiple fold .thanks for the link i need more search before i decided which Surgeon i go or where.And I" am looking a very professional for eyes revision a Dr spend more time to check my eyes study about my eyes .A surgeon only spend time about 5 mins. to see your eyes is not good surgeon .like my first surgery is not good Dr. for double eyelid surgery
Just found this posted at realself, thingg - this might probably help you : http://www.realself.com/review/los-angeles-ca-asian-eyelid-surgery-badly-eyelid-surgery-revision-surgery-took?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=GlobalNLEngaged&utm_campaign=GlobalNLEngaged%202014-08-17
tingg without an h - sorry ;-)
thanks treemonicha yes i planning to do revision i found 1 good SURGEON but i need more search so many problem to my eyes not only high fold ,over exposed lacrimal, epi. almost 2 years,thanks i will check the link.yes your right if the clinic without photos before and after previous re-constructions dont trust.BHMG clinic they dont have this in my first double eyelid surgery
many thanks again treemonisha
Hi! buhbuhyan i never get any revision yet the last photo's after 1 year.The truth i'cant decide revision because many reason i'am shaking while my surgeon cut my eyelids am very scared, i have phobia now.because double eyelid surgery the surgeon give you anesthesia twillight sleep i can feel while my surgeon cut my eyelid just like a ant bite.maybe i can do revision when am fully recover.
I'm so sorry for your eyes ;( I really hope that either they get better, or if you decide on a revision, you'll turn out alright and that your eyes will be to your satisfaction :D I really hope nothing but the best for you.
Are you getting a revision? At your 7 month pictures, your right eye looks good, your left eye does look a little off but it looks natural :) What was your eyelid measurements?
hi! so sorry this happened to you, but i think your last update looks quite natural already :) have you tried changing your eyebrow shape? i think with such fold, it's most flattering to have more of an arched brows, it will make you look happier, and more awake.. for the so many folds, have you tried using urban decay's anti aging eyeshadow primer potion? my mom uses that, and the fine lines and wrinkles on her lids kinda blurred, maybe it could solve your problem with multiple eyelids as well.. :) as for make up looks, you can look up at youtube, search for gossmakeupartist, lisa eldridge, or charisma star. :) believe in me, you can do a lot of things with your crease! hope this helps :) oh, btw i have a tip for you, apply light shimmering or pearl finished eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes, and also the center of your lids. And apply rose gold pencil on your waterline, tightline your upper and lower lash line with brown eyeliner and never forget false eye lashes, this should do the trick :) xoxo
thanks but i dont have that wrinkles before surgery after the surgery there's a wrinkles.mmmm how old i am do you thinks.?
Have you got your problem fixed? I have the same problem. I hated them after the surgery and yes, they make me look older and sleepy. The doctor who did it told me to go back for him to fix, but I'd rather find a different doctor because I don't trust this guy anymore.
hi!hotmom4 nope not yet i cant do revision right now my vision so bad after double eyelid surgery and both eyes there's redness,I have schedule on may 2015 to my Ophthalmologist i want to know first what he can adviced for me.I dont want to go back my surgeon anymore.
Poor girl. Hugs
I paid for my tip, alars. I had my cartilage rhino last year and I'm very disappointed. During my surgery I heard dr. del Rosario and one of the nurses that they don't need to do my tip, and know i asked them if they could give a credit on that amount and they said according to their records it was done during my surgery. But you will see on my nose now that there was nothing change. I would like to go to talk to him if he could give me a credit and do the blepah instead and i will just pay for the dr's fee or what ever so it wont cost me more. I sent them my recent photos there were like according to my record it was done, blah... blah.... I have some friends who went to rhino surgery as well after my surgery with other doctors and paid for 60thousand pesos it went all fabulous:( compared to my nose I'm really really upset
sorry to hear that too. den:(
don't go to beverly hills in makati guys. It will cost you a lot of money. I had my cartilage rhino and i paid 140thousand pesos and its not worth it. Dr. del Rosario is my doctor and I'm not very happy for my outcome. I've been depressed after my surgery. I emailed them and it takes a while before they get back to me. Before my appointment they keeps reminding me of it but now there were ignoring my emails. I also asked for the email address of dr. del rosario cos i would like to send him an email personally about my condern and they sais he doesn't have one cos I lost mine.
I would even wish to have a result like you do,cuz for me,i really like your eyelid now.you eyes looks bigger and open.why go for eyelid surgery if you dont want to change your looks right? So cheer up and put some eyeshadow and do your eyebrow and i think you will look sexy!
Hiuoli nope i dont want to change my small eye's i just done surgery because there's multiple fold to create fold but now tripple fold now worse. take a look my new photo how is ugly my eyes now
take a look my new photo hahaha how can i put eyeshadow to my multiple eyelid
I think your eyes looks good! Maybe you just put some eyeshadow and it will look great! Im also planning to do it next year.
hi uoliman nope my eyes look so bad now i can upload photos my left eye'sthere multiple fold
ohh dont be discouraged , a lot of people got their eyes done in my family and it can take up to 2 years for the scars to disappear , ( it is long but it will go away)
hi kany not just the scar in my left eye' there's multiple fold i upload more photo's.this month.