Breast Augmentation-Saline - Bluffton, SC

The Experience was AMAZING! Best Plastic Surgeon...

The Experience was AMAZING! Best Plastic Surgeon in the Beaufort/Hilton Head/Savannah Area! Dr. Weniger and his staff are very professional and warm hearted! I had a breast augmentation with saline implants, pain level was minimal to none. I had only taken pain medication the night of surgery and none was needed after that. I returned to work on Monday after having surgery that previous thursday. I would do the surgery 10 times over because there was absolutely no pain involved.

Did you have a pain pump? Were you implants done over or under the muscle?
Pain pump? No. Very little pain with a breast aug. My implant are submuscular (under the muscle), which at this day in age they all should be. Studies have shown less chances of capsular contracture which is very important and Dr. Weniger can explain why as well in a consult.
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weniger is very professional and goes in great detail to make sure that the patient understands everything about the surgery. Dr. Weniger also has a great bedside manner. Dr. Weniger is very straight forward and will tell you exactly how the experience will be, which is a great thing because this is "real" surgery.