Waste of $$$

My friend is an Aesthetician and suggested I try...

My friend is an Aesthetician and suggested I try this... WASTE OF MONEY, DOWNTIME AND DISCOMFORT NOT WORTH IT. If you ever think that you are ready to try something new even when what you are already doing is giving you great skin? Well think again. I wish I never did this as I supposedly got a deal at $200 for this treatment.

That was not the intensive blue peel...you must have had the mini peel, it does not make a difference after the initial day of the peel....
I'm preparing for the blue peel and my doc has had me on retin A for the past several months to prepare my skin. Maybe that's the difference for people who are not healing as quickly?

Could be, but really based on community comments, it seems like it just depends on the individual persons skin. But I assume any preparation is good. Keep us updated to how it goes.

Thanks,

-Britt

Was a pleasant experience employee wise

Waste of money, and I have now officially learned that discomfort and downtime is not necessary as the best peels for me have been basic Glycolic at 30 and 40%. I should have stuck with what was working as now I am feeling and looking bad still a few days later. I had to consult my derm as my skin is not bouncing back well at all.