Waste of $$$

My friend is an Aesthetician and suggested I try...

My friend is an Aesthetician and suggested I try this... WASTE OF MONEY, DOWNTIME AND DISCOMFORT NOT WORTH IT. If you ever think that you are ready to try something new even when what you are already doing is giving you great skin? Well think again. I wish I never did this as I supposedly got a deal at $200 for this treatment.

Was a pleasant experience employee wise

Waste of money, and I have now officially learned that discomfort and downtime is not necessary as the best peels for me have been basic Glycolic at 30 and 40%. I should have stuck with what was working as now I am feeling and looking bad still a few days later. I had to consult my derm as my skin is not bouncing back well at all.

That was not the intensive blue peel...you must have had the mini peel, it does not make a difference after the initial day of the peel....
I'm preparing for the blue peel and my doc has had me on retin A for the past several months to prepare my skin. Maybe that's the difference for people who are not healing as quickly?

Could be, but really based on community comments, it seems like it just depends on the individual persons skin. But I assume any preparation is good. Keep us updated to how it goes.

-Britt

She did it under her doctors supervision that she works for. I think the real fact is, that this peel isn't for everyone.
Yes, it was done on my face. I have some very fine wrinkles and am concerned about age spots (I get peels regularly but basic Glycolic ones). I'd rather have a series of glycolic ones and work my way up to higher strengths than go through what I am right now. My face looks awful, worse than it has in years. Guess the old saying that if it's not broken, don't fix it rings very true here. Obagi products are known to be harsh according to my friend who gave me the treatment, but she said "I should return to normal eventually"... well that's not good enough.

Wow, no eventually is not cool at all. You said your friend did it to you, have you considered going to see another dermatologist? Sometimes a second opinion helps.

Hi pnut,

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry you were not satisfied with the procedure. Did you have it done on your face, and did you not get the results you had hoped for? Please keep us updated and we would love to know a bit more.