65 Years Old Needed a Facelift and Eye Lid Surgery for the Coming Years - Hamra, LB

I had my surgery on the 8th mini face lift with...

i had my surgery on the 8th mini face lift with upper and lower lids. Went to hospital at 8.30 into surgery at 10.00 AM out of surgery around one.Local anesthesia, chatting with the doctor during the operation.Left the hospital at 4.00 PM, went home
.Day 2 stayed home very swollen the left eye with a bigger blue than the right one and left part of the face more swollen.
Day 3 went to a business meeting with lots of foundation and sunglasses,pretending an allergy, then visited the doctor at his clinic.
Day 4 washed my hair, went out for lunch , same attire then walked at the Marina.Day 5 went to the bank then was invited for lunch.In the evening went to the movies!!
Day 6 sunday, spent the day out in the sun.The swelling is much better,the blue is disappearing slowly. I'm applying Aloe Vera on the blues,Fucidin [an antibiotic cream] on the wounds {stiches and staples}.lots of ice the first two days on my eyes.No pain whatsoever,some discomfort around the ears.Still wearing the pandex strip around my face when I'm home!! like an easter egg!! But feeling great!!
lets hope the results are good!!
DR. Tarek Houssami

Woo-hoo! Sounds like you are healing great. Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. Please keep us posted as you continue to recover.
wow, at a business meeting on Day 3 - you are a strong woman!!
Looking good and recovery seems to be going well. Keep us posted please.