Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction Inner and Outer Thighs - Bloomfield Hills, MI

I am 47 years old, 5'6" 150lbs. I have been...

I am 47 years old, 5'6" 150lbs. I have been unhappy with my thighs for most of my adult life, and never cosidered doing liposuction until I did some research on the newer techniques. I had my inner and outer thighs done two days ago and I am very pleased with the results. I had the procedure done using local anesthesia. The administering of the anesthesia was not painful at all. I felt a few pricks, but it was not bad at all. This took around an hour or so. The procedure itself was not painful at all and only took about 30 minutes. I was prescribed Vicodin for pain and I started taking them as soon as I arrived home and I have been taking them three times per day. The first day my incisions drained profusely. I used maxi pads and ace bandages, which helped a lot. The day after surgery the draining was minimal, so I switched to gauze to control leakage. The swelling is down and better than what I expected. I also put my compression garment on. Today I am barely leaking at all. I also tried on some clothes and I am already down one size. I am very pleased with my results and I would do it again.

Day 10

Feeling really good. I am a little bit sore. I stopped taking the pain medication on day four. I still have a lot of swelling. The bruising is going away. I started feeling like myself a couple of days ago. I went to my one week appointment and the doctor said that i looked great.

Day 10 photos

Here are some photos.
Dr. Michael Gray

The doctor and his staff were wonderful. I talked to them during the entire procedure. He also called me that night to check on me, which was very thoughtful. I would recommend him to anyone that is considering liposuction.

Wow, your legs look amazing! I have been thinking about having my inner and outside of my upper thighs done but am very nervous about it. I had my upper, lower tummy, back bra roll, and hips (love handles) done about a year ago. I love the results and it really did take over 6 months to get the full results. I am going back in next month to have my lower tummy touched up because there is some uneven look to it since I lost the weight. The doctor is going to do the surgery for FREE and he says he can fix it and make it look great so I am very hopeful but I hate to go through it again. The tummy area was very painful and took awhile to heal but I am sure it won't be as bad this time because I am only having the lower tummy done instead of all those upper body torso areas I had done last time. Can't wait to see more of your photos and I am wondering if your thighs look even ?
Thanks for sharing, I'm so glad you are happy with your results so far.  We'd love to see some pics of your healing!