Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction Inner and Outer Thighs - Bloomfield Hills, MI

I am 47 years old, 5'6" 150lbs. I have been...

I am 47 years old, 5'6" 150lbs. I have been unhappy with my thighs for most of my adult life, and never cosidered doing liposuction until I did some research on the newer techniques. I had my inner and outer thighs done two days ago and I am very pleased with the results. I had the procedure done using local anesthesia. The administering of the anesthesia was not painful at all. I felt a few pricks, but it was not bad at all. This took around an hour or so. The procedure itself was not painful at all and only took about 30 minutes. I was prescribed Vicodin for pain and I started taking them as soon as I arrived home and I have been taking them three times per day. The first day my incisions drained profusely. I used maxi pads and ace bandages, which helped a lot. The day after surgery the draining was minimal, so I switched to gauze to control leakage. The swelling is down and better than what I expected. I also put my compression garment on. Today I am barely leaking at all. I also tried on some clothes and I am already down one size. I am very pleased with my results and I would do it again.

Day 10

Feeling really good. I am a little bit sore. I stopped taking the pain medication on day four. I still have a lot of swelling. The bruising is going away. I started feeling like myself a couple of days ago. I went to my one week appointment and the doctor said that i looked great.

Day 10 photos

Here are some photos.
Dr. Michael Gray

The doctor and his staff were wonderful. I talked to them during the entire procedure. He also called me that night to check on me, which was very thoughtful. I would recommend him to anyone that is considering liposuction.

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift about 3 years ago. I wanted lipo on my thighs at the same time but the doctor told me he couldn't do them at the same time because of the risk of blood clots. He said to wait about 3 or 4 months. It has been 3 years and I wish I would have gone back and did it then. I am now 47 years old and am now wanting to do it. I have always carried weight in my thighs. That is where I gain weight first. No matter what I do, I can't make them smaller. I have a lot of cellulite so I am scared what my legs will look like after. I definitely don't want a thigh lift. Did your skin tighten up after?
You look amazing in just a short amount of time. I have been thinking about it for some time.
I recommend it,but make sure you pick a good surgeon.
Wow, your legs look amazing! I have been thinking about having my inner and outside of my upper thighs done but am very nervous about it. I had my upper, lower tummy, back bra roll, and hips (love handles) done about a year ago. I love the results and it really did take over 6 months to get the full results. I am going back in next month to have my lower tummy touched up because there is some uneven look to it since I lost the weight. The doctor is going to do the surgery for FREE and he says he can fix it and make it look great so I am very hopeful but I hate to go through it again. The tummy area was very painful and took awhile to heal but I am sure it won't be as bad this time because I am only having the lower tummy done instead of all those upper body torso areas I had done last time. Can't wait to see more of your photos and I am wondering if your thighs look even ?
My thighs are not even yet. I still have some swelling.
Thanks for sharing, I'm so glad you are happy with your results so far.  We'd love to see some pics of your healing!
I just got a new job so I have been very busy. I will get some on.
Congrats on the new job :)