Dr Hardaway Does Not Perform the Fraxel - Bloomfield Hills, MI

First and foremost...I love Dr Hardaway she is the...

First and foremost...I love Dr Hardaway she is the consummate professional, she is both knowledgeable and patient. Dr Hardaway performed my tummy tuck and the plan is for her to do my rhinoplasty next year.

I have had fraxel done 8 times in the last 2 years in Dr Hardaway office. Let me be clear...Dr Hardaway does NOT herself do this procedure the esthetician does. Not that the esthetician is not a competent but my opinion is that when you are spending $700 a session per treatment...the doctor should be the one doing the procedure.

Secondly Fraxel does NOT work. I.have mild hyperpigmentation by some people standards (severe by MY standards) and have been to several dermatologists for acne treatment throughout the years. So I was excited to hear about Fraxel removing old scars. Everything everyone says is true about Fraxel...from the numbing cream, the pain, the peeling..all of that. Yet, the results are temporary. Your skin will revert back and you will need to continuously go back for treatment. The procedure is not worth it and definitely not worth the cost. I wish I could get my money and time back.

P.S. Dr Hardaways' head nurse and the office manager (Chris) are not the most courteous nor are they helpful. Those two make my visits painful in itself.

Thanks for sharing.  So did you do 1 treatment or a series?  Sounds like 1, but I just wanted to check.  Any updates since posting this, did any good results show up or still no change?

The doctor is wonderful...she needs a much better supporting staff!