Deep Wrinkle and Lip Injections - Bloomfield, CT

I had a very deep wrinkle right between my eyes....

I had a very deep wrinkle right between my eyes. I'm only 26 so I was very self conscious about it and decided to get it filled. I was also born with a cleft lip which made my top lip very thin compared to my bottom so I decided to add some Restylane there as well.
Dr. Padilla put half a syringe in my wrinkle and half in my top lip. She used numbing cream and there was little pain during the procedure. I bruise very easily in general but there was no bruising on my forehead and very little on my lip. I iced my lip for a good part of the day yesterday to help the swelling go down and today it looks fantastic.
This is my second procedure, the first one had the same results about 6 months ago. My dr. also advised me that if you keep up with the treatments, the less frequently you'll have to go. My next treatment will be in about 8 months.

I just had the same line done in between my eyes. Was a deep line. Had it done 9 hours ago but still in lots if pain. Swelling like crazy and throbbing is this normal?

Yes mine was swollen and throbbed for a few days as well. It looks like its been a couple days since you posted this; I hope it's better for you now. Lots of ice!!

That is awesome you were able to get both areas treated with just one syringe! You look great in your pictures! Please let us know if you see any changes in the fullness over the next week or two - hoping it stays just the way you like it!

Dr. Padilla

Dr. Padilla was amazing. She explains everything to you, answers any questions and is very thorough. She has great bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable.