Deep Wrinkle and Lip Injections - Bloomfield, CT

I had a very deep wrinkle right between my eyes....

I had a very deep wrinkle right between my eyes. I'm only 26 so I was very self conscious about it and decided to get it filled. I was also born with a cleft lip which made my top lip very thin compared to my bottom so I decided to add some Restylane there as well.
Dr. Padilla put half a syringe in my wrinkle and half in my top lip. She used numbing cream and there was little pain during the procedure. I bruise very easily in general but there was no bruising on my forehead and very little on my lip. I iced my lip for a good part of the day yesterday to help the swelling go down and today it looks fantastic.
This is my second procedure, the first one had the same results about 6 months ago. My dr. also advised me that if you keep up with the treatments, the less frequently you'll have to go. My next treatment will be in about 8 months.
Dr. Padilla

Dr. Padilla was amazing. She explains everything to you, answers any questions and is very thorough. She has great bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable.