Would Do It Again in a Heartbeat

If I had known it was so easy I would have done it...

If I had known it was so easy I would have done it sooner. Worth every penny. I love the results and it was much less painful and less of a nuisance than I expected. I had initially gone for just the lower lids (bags run in the family) and my surgeon suggested that I do the uppers as well since they would be more noticeable when the lowers were done. He was right. Even though I was prescribed some pain killers (Vicoden), they were unnecessary. I think I took 1 but probably could have taken a Tylenol. I remember my doctor telling me that I'd be able to go out to lunch in about a week and I didn't believe him - he was right on that one too. Only thing - you have to get used to sleeping on your back for a while, which is good for wrinkles anyway! Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Dr. Gregory LaTrenta

Martha how long did it take for you to recover and return to work or daily activities?
Hi debhon, Doctor information appears above the review. You must be signed in to view. Hope this helps, --Sharon
Can you please tell me the name of your doctor?
Hi Martha, Im in the NYC area and was wondering what type of bleph you had - was it laser? It seems like you had a really amazing recovery time! How was the bruising and everything? Thanks!