Painful but WORTH It - Blackwood, NJ

Yep it hurt . Google "zoom zingers " before you go...

Yep it hurt . Google "zoom zingers " before you go for it but the results were great ! I'd do it again . It hurt me for only one night and I was good to go the next day . I took a pain pill and went to bed. Do not do this the day before or the week of a big event in case your teeth are sensitive longer ... But great results !!! Be sure to take a before photo :)
Hometown Dentistry

I got the zoom in a group on . It's on there often !!!! Hometown Dentistry is 610 Blackwood Clemington Road; Pine Hill NJ
great results) could u tell the address of this office plz

So glad that even with the zingers the change you saw made it worth it for you! From what I understand sometimes they give people anti-sensitivity gel to put on their teeth afterwards. Did you use anything like that after having the treatment done?

I used a floriade toothpaste before . The night after I took a Percocet I had left over from when I had my daughter and feel asleep .... I was back to good the next day :)

Oh yeah, from what I understand Percocet are pretty strong, so I'm sure you were blissfully sleeping through any remaining zingers! ;)