Wish I'd Done It Sooner!!! - Blacksburg, VA

Best thing I've ever done! Went for pre-op on...

Best thing I've ever done! Went for pre-op on 4/20/12 and had surgery 5/2 & doing great! Glad I stayed over night in hospital because I was kinda sick from going under and went to bathroom all night because of fluids they gave me. Really wish I would have done this years ago. Went from 42DDD to a C?? I'm still swollen and sore but was released to drive today. May have overdone it a bit, came home from running errands and was extremely tired. Gonna rest this week but feel good enought to go back to work but won't until next week. Stitches come out Friday. Was scared to do it, hate ANY pain of ANY kind, but this has been so easy for me. Pain in neck and shoulders subsided immediately. I recommend this to everyone but be sure you have a good doctor!!!!

can u post pics
Iowa, you are exactly right! I had no idea how much better I would feel! I don't have the shoulder or neck pain now which was immediately resolved once surgery was done. I've been having terrible headaches for years and no one could find the source but haven't had one since surgery which leads me to believe that the breasts caused all that. So glad I did it, so glad I found this site so I can tell others!

That is wonderful news about the headaches, which can be so debilitating! I'm thrilled you have found relief!
Virginia Plastic Surgeon