Better Than Imagined! - Bismarck, ND

Since the birth of my son, over 5 years ago, left...

Since the birth of my son, over 5 years ago, left my tummy area a mess and me less than happy with my image, I debated on having a tummy tuck and also having a breast augmentation as breast feeding had made my breasts look like a 60 year old womens boobs.

Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough or put into words how wonderful Dr. Paulson and his staff are. I chose Dr. Paulson as I have had friends go to him and they have also been extremely happy with him. After years of debating I met with Dr. Paulson and immediately knew I had chosen the right doctor. Dr. Paulson and his staff are incredible. They provided answers to any questions I had and even provided their opinions when asked. I would and have recommended Dr. Paulson to everyone I know that is contemplating plastic surgery. I only wish I would have done both surgeries sooner, but am incredibly happy with the results. It has been 3 months since my surgery and I could not be more happy with the results and the care and kindness of my doctor and nurses. A+++++++++++++++++++++

You look fantastic!!!  WOW