Vaser Lipo is Great - Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hi, I had vaser lipo on my chin to reduce my...

Hi, I had vaser lipo on my chin to reduce my double chin. It worked quite well and I had a couple of days in bed then was fine to carry on as normal, there was lots bruising and swelling for 4 weeks and it was quite obvious so I stayed in, but if it had been on my body, I would have been out and about as normal. I think the surgeons should mention the loss of feeling from damaged nerves in the area (not usually an issue, just a bit wierd) I'm now considering vaser-lipo on my hips/tummy because its not like the aggressive traditional lipo and the vaser machine tightens the skin.

Westborne centre

I was treated like a star

Hi, they said the longer the better so I stayed in the house working from home for 2 weeks wearing it and then as much as possible for the next 2 weeks which really helped to reduce the swelling and fluid retention. 18 days after the procedure I was a guest at a wedding and I still had a little swelling so I looked pretty much as ii had before the procedure, 2wks after that I could see a real difference and was pleased with the results as my double chin was greatly reduced, as was the chubbiness if my jowell area.
how long did you have to wear a compression garment for your chin/neck lipo?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything worked out well for you! Please keep us updated on your progress.