Juvederm in Tear Trough Not Worth It - Birmingham, UK

Too much was placed in one eye now one eye looks...

Too much was placed in one eye now one eye looks like Wildersteen cat woman ---yikes!

I am going to have the hyalaise injections even tho the doctor says it's an all or nothing injection. Ladies, save your money and learn from the countless experiences shared here: do Not get your tear drop "deformity" filled"-----even if it's by an experienced board certified opthomologist!

Dr. Cheung

I would like to know if you still have problems with juvederm under your eyes.

I did it 2 months ago and I'm a bit scared cause every morning I wake up with bags under my eyes. Thanks for your time!!
I did wait and things did settle down. I didn't opt for the hydralaise and rather like the current results, though I'm not sure I would try it again.

What I didn't know was that you could not inject under the outer ends of the eye, so the results are that you have a fuller tear trough area, the outer ends still look a bit 'hallow'.

What I do highly recommend is that anyone contemplating trying this is to only see a board-certified eye surgeon who understands the intricacies of the orbital area.

Hi daft,

Oh my too much in the eye is not good. It's good of your doctor to suggest waiting, according to the community sometimes Juvederm swelling can last up to two weeks. How are you doing now, did you every have Hydralaise? We'd love to hear an update.

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Today is day two and things are starting to look a bit better. I am thankful that at least I had a proper ophthalmologic surgeon perform the injections. My doctor urged me last night to wait 7-10 days to let the swelling subside before I decide to do this. After futher thought, this is probably good advice. I'm thankful he is ready and willing to inject hyalaise should I decide. One side looks pretty good, the other still looks a bit swollen and weird, so I think I'll give it a few more days and pray for the best. I will keep you posted.
How did you go with this in the end?