Highly Recommend!! - Birmingham, MI

I had the LSL & lower lids done 1 yr. ago! My...

I had the LSL & lower lids done 1 yr. ago! My chicken neck was awful (age 63). Dr. suggested lower lids, glad that was done too!. No pain during or after whatsoever, except 1st few shots of local anesthetic! If you carefully follow their pre & post-op instructions, you'll do well & be happy with results! Be aware that recovery is not quick! I didn't go out in public for a few wks! It takes time for bruising & swelling to subside!

Troy, MI Location

The entire Lifestyle Lift staff is professional, responsive and there to make your experience a good one! But YOU are part of the success! YOU'RE responsible for following the pre & post-op instructions! If you don't, you won't be happy with the results! Make sure the surgeon is a licensed plastic surgeon! Do your homework!

"if you carefully follow their pre & post-op instructions, you'll do well & be happy with results! Be aware that recovery is not quick!"

wow they told me I could go back to work THE NEXT DAY!!!
I had my life style lift down in Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania but that factory closed and moved to another location overnight. no forwarding address was given.

and as for post op instruction I had none!! since I could go back to work the next day ----

60-80 sutures in my face and they shoved me out their back door with a tube of bacitracin and a ice pack.

I had to drive myself home--they did not even walk me to my car.

I wandered around in their parking lot for 20 minutes
I was so turned around and confused. THEY DID NOT CARE
I've been reading plastic surgeons answering questions about the LSL. My procedure was performed by a plastic surgeon. I did meet with her weeks before my surgery.

The surgery itself did involve incisions that started in my temple area, all the way around my ear, then a 45 degree continuing incision a good 2-3 inches into the back of my scalp. She did a chin incision, used lipo, then sewed my platysmal muscles together.

My neck skin is smooth & tight....no wrinkles! The blephroplatsy (lower eye lids) got rid of the fat bags under my eyes! Yes, I do have some crow's feet, but hey, I'm 64, so I don't mind those! This surgery was explained as a subtle facelift and that's exactly what I got! My surgery was exactly one yr. ago today! I'n still very happy with the results and do recommend it! But, it's up to the patient to check out the Doc who's doing the surgery!
I thought LSL was supposed to do that? They say they only provide the very best drs. highly trained.and so on and so on, gushing away in their promos. So if you can't trust THAT then HOW CAN YOU TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY?
Who was your doctor?
are you talking to me? ugly scars?