I Would Do It Again - Birmingham, MI

I have always had a tummy bulge, even as a...

I have always had a tummy bulge, even as a teenager. I am 52, 5' 4", 138 pounds with an athletic build. I did my belly - lower and just above belly button area and my sides in the back just below my waist line. I see a really nice difference with one treatment on my belly; the back side is not really as noticeable. My doctor told me at my age and with my life long belly I would have some sagging - he was right. Nonetheless, it is a great improvement that I don't think would have ever happened without an intervention.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

I had a very good experience with Dr. Karaca and his office staff. I chose him in my research phase because he offers a full menu of services from surgery through Vanquish. He went through four options and their combinations (tummy tuck, liposuction, Coolsculpt and Vanquish), the potential results, including the up-sides and the down-sides of each. I did not feel pressured in any direction, he provided all of the financial information up front. I was confident, as was my husband who is an MD, that his review and recommendations were honest and based on experience.

Which procedure did you end up doing with Dr. Karaca?
Coolsculpt - I have done it twice now. I am really pleased with the results - took 4-5 weeks - my belly has not been this flat - maybe ever - so happy to be able to wear summer dresses without any control underneath!
Thank you for your reply!!!
I'm also 54 & yes, my tummy skin looks like crepe paper now, without the bulge there anymore.