Was It Worth It? - Birmingham, GB

Hi I am a 44 and 4 day year old female who is one...

Hi I am a 44 and 4 day year old female who is one week post vaser lippo. I am very acitve but have always hated my legs and since having children the spare tyre on my stomach. I have had vaser on my lower stomach, inner thighs and outer thighs. It has been a massive decision to have this done and my thoughts at the moment is was it worth it? You can see a difference on my stomach all ready but there does not seem to be any difference on my thighs apart from them being black and blue. Can anyone comment if this is normal not to see any difference yet?

Nearly 4 weeks post surgery. How am I feeling? ...

Nearly 4 weeks post surgery. How am I feeling? Good. The bruising has gone down thank goodness as I was bruised from my butt to my ankles on my right leg. I think that there is a difference in my thighs but not as much as I would have hope as I feel that there is still too much fat on my inner thighs. My clothes are fitting my better so something must be happening. I have started back training, very gently at the moment. The compression garment is driving me mad and I have another four weeks left as my surgeon recommends 8 weeks! I have had to go back to the nurse as two of the incision wounds were not healing, so much for dissolvable stitches as they were not dissolving. One thing that has intrigued me is how un-flexible my inner thighs are since surgery as I am normally quite flexible but now I feel that they are going to snap when I stretch – is this normal???

thinking about getting the same as you, could you give us an update about the results now please sadie
I had my vaser lipo in December. The first day I noticed a differenct, but then a few days later my legs swelled and felt like melons. My doctor assured me that this was part of the surgery and would go down. It eventually did and I am happy with my results. Just give it a couple weeks.
Thanks for that, Thighs I think are starting to look better. Clothes are fitting better so something must be happening!
You're welcome. That great things are looking better!
It's quite soon since your surgery but please keep us updated as I'm thinking of having the same areas done. I live in London but I went to Birmingham to have my breast implants (12 yrs ago) and I've never regretted that. Thanks.
Feeling more confident now. The I am now nearly four weeks post op and I think there is a difference??? Clothes are fitting better but cant wait to get out of the compression garments they are driving me nuts. I have an other 4 weeks as my surgeon recommended 8 weeks!!!
Dear Taffy44, various area react differently during the recovery process and thus they may progress at different rates. Give it some time. MAke sure you adhere to the garment and MLD instructions. Best wishes Dr Dennis Wolf
Cheers for comment, gives me some hope x