full uplift with 460cc unders ( 3 BAs in 5years )

Wanted a BA ever since i had my 1st child at 18, i...

wanted a BA ever since i had my 1st child at 18, i breast fed for 6 weeks and that changed me from full b cups to deflated uneven breasts. had my 2nd kid 2years later and things only got worse. i finally saved the money to get my boobs done in 2008. at my pre op surgeon said i did not need uplift. i got 405hp pip overs i was 5ft 5 9stone and size 10. i was happy with the results although still some asymetry , i was a size 34f. in 2012 it was confirmed my implants had ruptured,at this point i had put on weight and was 11st8 and size 14, so i went on a diet and got down to 10stone size 12. i got the ruptured pips replaced FOC with 525 cui overs.still 34f. I kept at my diet and gym and got down to 8st 9 size 8, unfortunately i had bad rippling as a result, i went to see my PS again. i was advised to get full anchor uplift with 460unders, reducing by 1 cup size. i only had to pay £1500 so i was happy. i had my surgery on 7th october, i am totally gutted as my boobs are so small like a c cup :( i did not realise this would happen especially as PS said that i would only reduce by one size. my 34 D post op bras are far2 big. i am wearing the macom ones just now and trying to be patient but i feel so gutted :(

10 days post op

happy with my scars and symetry :)

before and after

are my boobs setting too close together?

hope not

almost 6 weeks post op and loving my boobs now :)

what a difference a few weeks make
so happy with my results and scarring :)

more pics

pics

thg

Your scars look fab!! Did u put anything on them?
Looks really great!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on RealSelf. It sounds like you've been through a lot. Hoping that with your weight loss and your recent breast implant revision surgery, you will settle into your new look over time. It sounds like you're really a rather petite person. Remember, it takes time for your breasts to drop and fluff a bit after surgery. Keep us posted on your healing progress!