New Boobs and Flat Tummy Happy Lady - Birmingham, UK

After big weigh loss i had to much loose skin of...

after big weigh loss i had to much loose skin of tummy and loss of volume in my boobs . so i booked to see the wonderful mr hassan he made me feel relaxed and under no pressure at all , i decided to go for full tummy tuck and breast inplants. iv had other things done with mr hassan and im very pleased so i knew i was in safe hand but i was worried about the pain because i was having two things done together . im 12 days post op i love my tummy and boobs . has for the pain ...WHAT PAIN.... iv not had one day of pain really not a day " i can not praise mr hassan enough he is a perfectionist and i think he top dog :) ...also carolyn his helper is great she made things easy :) and rob the driver who made my journey to and from hospital a pleasant one :)
It's amazing that you had so little pain! How long after surgery were you back to your normal routine?
Hi yes its amazing indeed but thats down to mr hassan ;) myself i could have been back doing everything after few days ,but mr hassan phoned me every day to make sure i took it easy ;) beleave me his care is the best there is ;) he is my hero ;) and beleave me i had NO PAIN ;)
But i guess getting back to normal routine is diffrent for everyone !! But i do most things at neally three weeks post op ! Im mean i dont push hover around as yet !i could but i dont wont to over do it !! But i feel great ;)
London Plastic Surgeon

mr hassan is a perfectionist