New Boobs and Flat Tummy Happy Lady - Birmingham, UK

After big weigh loss i had to much loose skin of...

after big weigh loss i had to much loose skin of tummy and loss of volume in my boobs . so i booked to see the wonderful mr hassan he made me feel relaxed and under no pressure at all , i decided to go for full tummy tuck and breast inplants. iv had other things done with mr hassan and im very pleased so i knew i was in safe hand but i was worried about the pain because i was having two things done together . im 12 days post op i love my tummy and boobs . has for the pain ...WHAT PAIN.... iv not had one day of pain really not a day " i can not praise mr hassan enough he is a perfectionist and i think he top dog :) ...also carolyn his helper is great she made things easy :) and rob the driver who made my journey to and from hospital a pleasant one :)
London Plastic Surgeon

mr hassan is a perfectionist

It's amazing that you had so little pain! How long after surgery were you back to your normal routine?
Hi yes its amazing indeed but thats down to mr hassan ;) myself i could have been back doing everything after few days ,but mr hassan phoned me every day to make sure i took it easy ;) beleave me his care is the best there is ;) he is my hero ;) and beleave me i had NO PAIN ;)
But i guess getting back to normal routine is diffrent for everyone !! But i do most things at neally three weeks post op ! Im mean i dont push hover around as yet !i could but i dont wont to over do it !! But i feel great ;)
Thank you for putting your faith in me and the Elite Surgical Team. It is always an honour and privilege to be trusted with a patients care. Thank you for sharing your comments for all to see. X