24 Years Old, Tiny Frame, Tiny Titties, 275cc Gummy Bear Implants, Sub-muscular - Birmingham, England

After years of being visually compared to a...

After years of being visually compared to a 12-year-old boy I have decided that implants are the way to go!

After my consultation I'll be honest I was a little bit deflated. My surgeon first advised a 255cc, round Motiva implant, saying that this would take me to a b-cup and I was a tad disappointed. I think he may have sensed this because he then said he would try 295cc but if they looked ridiculous he would reduce them to around 285cc.

Since the consultation, I've really started to have doubts about the size. Should I take the surgeons original advice and go for the 255cc?

3 days post-op

First of all I would like to praise all the staff at Dolan Park Hospital. They were an amazing bunch of people. Dr Di Giuseppe is absolutely wonderful. He performed 8 breast augmentations and still found the time to pay me multiple visits.

I'm three days post op and everything seems to be settling in quite nicely. I've started to get feeling back (still no nipple feeling though!). I find that my back had been causing more pain than my chest...is this normal? I've been up and about pretty much immediately post-op because it eases the back pain.

I just can't wait until they're all healed and I can start buying real-sized bras!!
London Plastic Surgeon

Despite doing eight breast augmentations in one day, Dr Di Giuseppe still made me feel like I was his only patient of the day. Shortly after the op my incision started oozing (which the nurse fixed up in no time); and he came down to check if everything was alright immediately after theatre. He also came back before going home (9:10pm) to make sure I was ok. The final visit was the next morning where he came in at 7:30am to make sure I was ok before going home. He is a one in a million surgeon and I would recommend to anyone considering surgery.